A free job posting allows your business to post a job for free and attract candidates at no cost. Popular free job posting sites in Canada include sites like Indeed Canada that attract over 6.5 million job seekers every month. There are only 10 truly free job boards in Canada that get a meaningful number of job seekers.
Top Free Job Posting Sites - Canada:
Monthly Job Seekers
What are the best posting sites to fill executive jobs?
Try sites like LinkedIn, Indeed Canada, Glassdoor, or Jora. However, you might find that even the best job recruitment sites Canadian employers have access to will underperform for C-level jobs. Jobs like this often require specialized headhunters.
What are the best sites to fill remote jobs?
How can I get the best candidates?
- Google for the job title you are hiring for.
- Click on the top job board results.
- Check a few job posts and see if they are relevant.
- Check the job board categories match your industry.
- Consider the cost of posting and balance that against your budget.
- Test out one post using the cheapest job posting method.
- If the candidate quality and quantity is good then continue posting.
You can check out our guide on Finding Employees.