A free job posting allows your business to post a job for free and attract candidates at no cost. Popular free job posting sites in Canada include sites like Indeed Canada that attract over 6.5 million job seekers every month. There are only 10 truly free job boards in Canada that get a meaningful number of job seekers.
Top Free Job Posting Sites - Canada:
Monthly Job Seekers
What are the best job posting sites for employers filling executive jobs?
Try sites like LinkedIn, Indeed Canada, Glassdoor, or Jora. However, you might find that even the best job recruitment sites Canadian employers have access to will underperform for C-level jobs. Jobs like this often require specialized headhunters.
What are the best job sites for employers filling remote jobs?
Try sites like WeWorkRemotely, Remote.Co, and Remote OK, which work really well. You'll find that the best job posting websites for distributed companies are usually focused on this niche.
How do I work out where to post jobs to get the best candidates?
- Google for the job title you are hiring for.
- Click on the top job board results.
- Check a few job posts and see if they are relevant.
- Check the job board categories match your industry.
- Consider the cost of posting and balance that against your budget.
- Test out one job post using the cheapest job posting method.
- If the candidate quality and quantity is good then continue posting.
What are the best job posting sites for Canadian employers?
We recommend Indeed Canada, Glassdoor, Google for Jobs, and Job Bank. These job boards are nearly always in the top 5 best job sites for employers.