A free job posting allows your business to post a job for free and attract candidates at no cost. Popular free job posting sites in Canada include sites like Indeed Canada that attract over 6.5 million job seekers every month. There are only 10 truly free job boards in Canada that get a meaningful number of job seekers.
Top Free Job Posting Sites - Canada:
Monthly Job Seekers
What are the best free job posting sites to fill executive jobs in Canada?
Try sites like LinkedIn, Indeed Canada, Glassdoor, or Jora. However, you may find that even the best job recruitment sites Canadian employers have access to will underperform for C-level jobs. Jobs like this often require specialized headhunters.
What are the best free sites in Canada to fill remote jobs?
How can I post jobs for free in Canada for the best candidates?
- Google for the job title you are hiring for.
- Click on the top job board results.
- Check a few job posts and see if they are relevant.
- Check the job board categories match your industry.
- Test out one post.
- If the candidate quality and quantity is good, continue posting.
Check out our guide on Finding Employees.
What are the best free posting sites for Canadian employers?
Where can I find more free job posting sites on Canada by province?
- British Columbia.
- New Brunswick.
- Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Nova Scotia.
- Prince Edward Island.