Free Ad (Up to 10 Resumes)
Premium Ad (50 Resumes)
3 Ads Package (150 Resumes)
5 Ads Package (250 Resumes)
10 Ads Package (500 Resumes)
*Prices were obtained after creating an employer account.
Jobomas is a general job posting site with a Canadian page that helps employers fill their vacancies. The platform boasts a CV database of over 400,000 local job seekers, giving employers access to a large pool of candidates.
While Jobomas is an affordable platform with a strong presence in Canada, it does not offer local customer support. However, popular Canadian brands like Sun Life Financial, SubWay, and Victoria Montesorri School have used the platform to hire local talent.
- Jobomas has over 400,000 Canadian CVs in its database.
- Employers can post jobs on the site for free.
- Top job categories in Canada include transportation, engineering, sales, and maintenance, among others.
- The platform's free and paid packages allow an unlimited number of candidates to apply for jobs.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings are shared to over 100 partner sites for maximum visibility.
- Other tools include candidate messaging, applicant management, and interview scheduling.
- The website is available in French.
- Jobomas does not offer local customer support.
- The free package allows employers to view only 10 profiles.
- Listings aren't shared to the platform's social media accounts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobomas.
How to Post a Job on Jobomas:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Jobomas.
Posting a Job on Jobomas.
Register an employer account.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top-right of the screen. Fill out the online form labeled "Post Your Jobs For FREE" and click on "Register" to create an account.
To activate your account, click on the verification link sent to your email.
Start the job posting process.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job Offer."
Enter all the job information.
Provide all the details of the listing you'd like to post, such as the job title, description, responsibilities, requirements, benefits, salary, and more.
Once you're done, click on "Post a Job" toward the bottom-right corner and your listing will go live. Be sure to review your information before posting.
Jobomas vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a local Canadian job board trusted by local employers and job seekers. Eluta.ca and Jobomas both have Canada-specific sites and their premium job post is similarly priced. However, Jobomas is slightly more feature-rich than Eluta.ca, with bulk posting packages, a candidate resume database, and applicant management tools.
Jobomas vs. Talent.com:
Talent.com and Jobomas are both general job sites that offer free and paid job posting options. Both sites have a French language option, and they distribute paid postings to a network of partner sites. While Jobomas does not have a mobile app like Talent.com, it does feature a searchable resume database, which Talent.com lacks.
Jobomas vs. Monster:
Monster is a general job board with a much larger reach than Jobomas, which might be the better option for employers looking to hire talent fast. Both platforms offer free and paid job posting options to suit different recruitment needs but employers may benefit from Monster+'s flexible pay-for-performance pricing structure.
What is Jobomas?
Jobomas is a general job posting site that helps employers fill a wide variety of vacancies in Canada and abroad.
How much does it cost to post a job on Jobomas?
Jobomas offers both a free package and paid packages that start from US$119.00.
How do I create a Jobomas account?
- Navigate to the Jobomas home page.
- Click on "Employers."
- Fill out the registration form.
- Follow the prompts in the verification email to activate your account.
How can I edit a Jobomas job posting?
From your employer account, go to the Jobomas job posting that you would like to change, open it, edit the various fields, and then click on "Save."
How can I delete a Jobomas job posting?
To delete a posting, click on the "Delete" icon next to the posting.
Is Jobomas available in French?
Yes. Jobomas' Canadian page is available in French.