Jobomas provides a list of Canadian companies using the job board, as well as frequent job searches by Canadians. These include companies such as Sun Life Financial and Canadian Property Stars. There are currently more than 900 listed positions on Jobomas' Canadian page, which reaches candidates from Toronto to Vancouver and everywhere in between.
The job board's key features are its extensive resume database of Canadian workers and exposure on over 100 partner job boards. However, there is no direct customer support line for Canadian customers and there is no office in Canada.
- There are over 400,000 Canadian resumes to search through.
- Resumes can be purchased and downloaded.
- Pricing is listed in Canadian dollars.
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- Free and paid packages allow an unlimited number of candidates to apply for jobs.
- Posting a job is quick and easy.
- Jobs receive exposure on over 100 partner sites.
- A recruitment tool is available to manage applications from several job boards.
- Employers can send applicants screening questions.
- The website is available in French.
- Despite having a dedicated Canadian page, there is no local office.
- Jobomas has no direct support line for Canada-based users. All queries must be made via the same number.
- The free package allows employers to view only 10 profiles.
- There is a limited range of package options.
We were unable to find local online reviews for Jobomas.
How to Post a Job on Jobomas:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Jobomas.
Posting a job on Jobomas.
Register an employer account.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top-right of the screen.
Complete the employer registration form.
Enter all the details on the employer registration form, including your company name, country, contact number, and more. When all the fields are filled, click on the "Register" button.
Confirm your account.
Once you have submitted the employer registration form, a verification email will be sent to the address provided. Follow the prompts in the email to complete your registration.
Access your employer dashboard.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job Offer."
Enter all the job information.
Provide all the details of the job, such as the job description, responsibilities, requirements, benefits, salary, and more.
Click on "Post Job Offer."
This is the final step. Be sure to review your information before posting.
Jobomas vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a local Canadian job board that is trusted by employers and job seekers in Canada. Eluta.ca and Jobomas are similar in that they both have Canada-specific job boards and advertise pricing in Canadian dollars. Like Jobomas, Eluta.ca has free posting options as well as sponsored posts that start at C$199.00, compared to Jobomas' C$99.00.
Jobomas vs. neuvoo:
neuvoo and Jobomas are both general job sites that offer free and paid job posting options, are available in English and French, and distribute paid postings to a network of partner sites. While Jobomas does not have a mobile app like neuvoo, it does feature a searchable resume database, which neuvoo doesn't offer.
Jobomas vs. Monster:
Monster is a general job board with a much larger reach than Jobomas. Pricing starts at C$299.00 per month but resume views are only available on their Premium plan. Monster provides a few more features than Jobomas, but Jobomas is the better choice for smaller businesses with tighter budgets.
What is Jobomas?
How much does it cost to post a job on Jobomas?
There is both a free package and paid package that costs C$99.00.
How do I create a Jobomas account?
- Navigate to the Jobomas home page.
- Click on "Employers."
- Fill in the registration form.
- Follow the prompts in the verification email.
How can I edit a Jobomas job posting?
In your employer account, go to the Jobomas job posting that you would like to change, open it, edit the various fields, and then click on "Save."
How can I delete a Jobomas job posting?
To delete a posting, click on the "Delete" icon next to the posting.
What are some Jobomas alternatives?
Is Jobomas available in French?
Yes. Jobomas' Canadian page is available in French.