Free Ad (Up to 10 Resumes)
Premium Ad (50 Resumes)
3 Ads Package (150 Resumes)
5 Ads Package (250 Resumes)
10 Ads Package (500 Resumes)
*Prices were obtained after creating an employer account.
Jobomas is a general job board with a dedicated U.K. page for employers to connect with both local and international job seekers. The platform's main features are its comprehensive resume database of U.K. candidates and exposure on more than 100 partner job portals.
Jobomas is a budget-friendly option for employers in search of U.K.-based or global talent. Well-known companies, such as Coca-Cola, FedEx, and Uber have used the job board to attract local candidates.
- Employers can post jobs to Jobomas for free.
- The platform has over 110,000 resumes of U.K. job seekers in its candidate database.
- Top job categories in the U.K. include sales, hospitality, transportation, and communications, among others.
- The site's free and paid packages allow an unlimited number of candidates to apply for jobs.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings are shared to over 100 partner sites for maximum visibility.
- Other tools include candidate messaging, applicant management, and interview scheduling.
- Employers can send applicants screening questions.
- Despite having a dedicated U.K. page, Jobomas does not offer local customer support.
- The free package allows employers to view only 10 candidate profiles.
- Listings aren't shared to the platform's social media accounts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobomas.
How to Post a Job on Jobomas:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Jobomas.
Posting a job on Jobomas.
Register an employer account.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top-right of the screen. Fill out the online form labeled "Post Your Jobs For FREE" and click on "Register" to create an account.
To activate your account, click on the verification link sent to your email.
Start the job posting process.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job Offer."
Enter all the job information.
Provide all the details of the listing you'd like to post, such as the job title, description, responsibilities, requirements, benefits, salary, and more.
Once you're done, click on "Post a Job" toward the bottom-right corner and your listing will go live. Be sure to review your information before posting.
Jobomas vs. Reed.co.uk:
While Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board with several paid job posting options, Jobomas offers a free job posting plan and its premium ad costs US$199.00. However, Reed.co.uk serves a much larger workforce in the U.K. and lists a broader range of jobs than Jobomas, making it a better option for fast and targeted hiring.
Jobomas vs. CV-Library:
Jobomas and CV-Library both advertise general vacancies. However, CV-Library has a larger local reach, with a database of over 16.4 million U.K. candidates, whereas Jobomas only has around 110,000 resumes of local talent. Both sites offer resume searches, but CV-Library shares jobs to their social media pages, which Jobomas lacks.
Jobomas vs. Monster:
Like Jobomas, Monster is a general job board with a dedicated U.K. site. Both platforms offer free and paid job posting options, but Jobomas' premium listing is more affordable than that of Monster. Both sites offer targeted email alerts, candidate messaging, and job distribution.
What is Jobomas?
Jobomas is a general job board that helps employers fill a wide variety of vacancies in the U.K. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobomas?
Jobomas offers both a free package and paid packages that start from US$119.00.
How do I create a Jobomas account?
- Navigate to the Jobomas home page.
- Click on "Employers."
- Fill in the registration form.
- Follow the prompts in the verification email to activate your account.
How can I edit a Jobomas job posting?
From your employer account, go to the Jobomas job posting that you would like to change, open it, edit the various fields, and then click on "Save."
How can I delete a Jobomas job posting?
To delete a posting, click on the "Delete" icon next to the posting.