From £137.00 /post.
Up to 60 days.
CV database access
Job ad syndication
Social media sharing
Email, online form, and live chat.
Jobomas is a general job board with a dedicated U.K. page for employers to connect with both local and international job seekers. The platform's main features are its comprehensive resume database of U.K. candidates and exposure to more than 100 partner job portals.
Jobomas is a budget-friendly option for employers in search of U.K.-based or global talent. Well-known companies, such as Coca-Cola, FedEx, and Uber, have used the job board to attract local candidates.
- Employers can post jobs to Jobomas for free.
- The platform has over 110,000 CVs of U.K. job seekers in its candidate database.
- Top job categories in the U.K. include sales, hospitality, transportation, and communications, among others.
- The site's free and paid packages allow unlimited candidates to apply for jobs.
- The job posting process is quick and easy, and all Jobomas' plans are listed in pounds sterling.
- Listings are shared with over 100 partner sites for maximum visibility.
- Other tools include candidate messaging, applicant management, automated reposting, and interview scheduling.
- Employers can send applicants screening questions.
- Listings are shared on the platform's social media accounts.
- Despite having a dedicated U.K. page, Jobomas does not offer local customer support.
- The free package allows employers to view only 3 candidate profiles per month.
- There is limited visibility with the free plan, and only applicants registered with Jobomas will be able to apply.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobomas.
10 Resume Downloads
Single Premium Ad
Jobomas vs. Reed.co.uk:
While Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board with several paid job posting options, Jobomas offers a free job posting plan, and its premium ad costs £137.00. However, Reed.co.uk serves a much larger workforce in the U.K. and costs £89.00 +VAT per post for new customers, making it a better option for fast and targeted hiring.
Jobomas vs. CV-Library:
Jobomas and CV-Library both advertise general vacancies. However, CV-Library has a larger local reach, with a database of over 16.4 million U.K. candidates, whereas Jobomas only has around 110,000 CVs of local talent. With CV-Library, pricing starts at £75.00 +VAT per post, while Jobomas' paid plans start at £137.00 per post.
Jobomas vs. Monster:
Like Jobomas, Monster is a general job board with a dedicated U.K. site. Jobomas offers free and paid job posting options, which start at £137.00 per post. Monster only offers paid plans, starting at £7.00 +VAT per day for the pay-per-click package. Both sites offer targeted email alerts, candidate messaging, and job distribution.