Jobomas provides a list of U.K. companies using the job portal, as well as frequent job searches by U.K. citizens. Companies such as Damco and Lion Recruitment use Jobomas for hiring. There are currently over 300 advertised positions on Jobomas' U.K. page that reaches skilled candidates from London to Glasgow and everywhere in between.
The job site's main features are its comprehensive resume database of U.K. workers and exposure on more than 100 partner job portals. However, there is no direct support line for U.K. customers and there is no U.K. office.
- There are over 100,000 resumes of U.K. job seekers to search through.
- Resumes can be purchased and downloaded.
- Pricing is listed in pounds sterling.
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- Free and paid packages allow an unlimited number of candidates to apply for jobs.
- Posting a job is quick and easy.
- Jobs receive exposure on over 100 partner sites.
- A recruitment tool is available to manage applications from several job boards.
- Employers can send applicants screening questions.
- Despite having a dedicated U.K. page, there is no local office.
- Jobomas has no direct support line for users in the U.K. All queries must be made via the same number.
- The free package allows employers to view only 10 profiles.
- There is a limited range of package options.
We were unable to find online reviews for Jobomas.
How to Post a Job on Jobomas:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Jobomas.
Posting a job on Jobomas.
Register an employer account.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top-right of the screen.
Complete the employer registration form.
Enter all the details on the employer registration form, including your company name, country, contact number, and more. When all the fields are filled, click on the "Register" button.
Confirm your account.
Once you have submitted the employer registration form, a verification email will be sent to the address provided. Follow the prompts in the email to complete your registration.
Access your employer dashboard.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job Offer."
Enter all the job information.
Provide all the details of the job, such as the job description, responsibilities, requirements, benefits, salary, and more.
Click on "Post Job Offer."
This is the final step. Be sure to review your information before posting.
Jobomas vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is a U.K. job board with prices that start at £89.00 per job post, compared to Jobomas' £99.00 per month and free posting options. reed.co.uk targets a much larger workforce in the U.K. and advertises a broader range of jobs than Jobomas, making it a better option.
Jobomas vs. CV-Library:
At £90.00 per job post, CV-Library is on par with Jobomas' £99.00 per post. However, Jobomas has a free job posting option, while CV-Library does not. CV-Library is a trusted option for U.K. employers and job seekers, but both platforms offer the same value for money.
Jobomas vs. Monster:
Monster is a general job board with a few job posting packages available. Monster's pricing starts at £130.00 per month while Jobomas offers both free and paid job posting options. Monster provides a few more features than Jobomas, but Jobomas is far more affordable for smaller businesses.
What is Jobomas?
What does it cost to post a job on Jobomas?
There is both a free package and paid package that costs £99.00.
How do I create a Jobomas account?
- Navigate to the Jobomas home page.
- Click on "Employers."
- Fill in the registration form.
- Follow the prompts in the verification email.
How can I edit a Jobomas job posting?
In your employer account, go to the Jobomas job posting that you would like to change, open it, edit the various fields, and then click on "Save."
How can I delete a Jobomas job posting?
To delete a posting, click on the "Delete" icon next to the posting.