10 Resume Downloads
Single Premium Ad
Jobomas is a general job posting site with a dedicated Australian site for employers to fill their local vacancies. The platform boasts an extensive resume database of Australian job seekers, and their hiring solutions include featured listings, job distribution, applicant management, and candidate messaging tools.
While employers benefit from Jobomas' network of local job seekers, the platform does not offer social media sharing or an applicant tracking system. However, local companies, such as HBC, TidyMe, and Lumika Search, have used the job board to hire talent.
- Employers can post jobs to Jobomas for free.
- Employers have access to over 370,000 Australian resumes through the site's database.
- Top job categories in Australia include healthcare, IT, administration, and finance, among others.
- The platform's free and paid packages allow unlimited candidates to apply for jobs.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings are shared with over 100 partner sites for maximum visibility.
- Other tools include candidate messaging, applicant management, and interview scheduling.
- Employers can send applicants screening questions.
- Listings are shared on the platform's social media accounts.
- Despite having a dedicated Australian page, Jobomas lacks local customer support.
- The free package allows employers to view only 3 candidate profiles per month.
- There is limited visibility with the free plan, and only applicants registered with Jobomas will be able to apply.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobomas.
Jobomas vs. Jora:
Both Jora and Jobomas offer free and paid posting options. Jora is an Australian company that advertises jobs to a large pool of skilled Australians, whereas Jobomas does not command the same trust locally. However, Jobomas offers social media sharing and access to a resume database of local candidates, which Jora lacks.
Jobomas vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the most popular options for finding Australian talent. Both SEEK and Jobomas advertise jobs across a wide range of industries, but SEEK has the advantage of reaching more Australian job seekers. SEEK features variable pricing based on the vacancy's job title and location, whereas Jobomas has free and paid plans.
Jobomas vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn has a large audience of professionals who actively and passively use the site's job board. It is a more well-known platform than Jobomas and charges for each click on a job post rather than offering a set package. Both sites have Australia-specific job boards and a large database of local candidates.