10 Resume Downloads
Single Premium Ad
Jobomas is a general job posting site with a dedicated Australian site for employers to fill their local vacancies. The platform boasts an extensive resume database of Australian job seekers, and their hiring solutions include featured listings, job distribution, applicant management, and candidate messaging tools.
While employers benefit from Jobomas' network of local job seekers, the platform does not offer social media sharing or an applicant tracking system. However, local companies, such as HBC, TidyMe, and Lumika Search have used the job board to hire talent.
- Employers can post jobs to Jobomas for free.
- Employers have access to over 300,000 Australian resumes through the site's database.
- Top job categories in Australia include healthcare, IT, administration, and finance, among others.
- The platform's free and paid packages allow an unlimited number of candidates to apply for jobs.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings are shared to over 100 partner sites for maximum visibility.
- Other tools include candidate messaging, applicant management, and interview scheduling.
- Employers can send applicants screening questions.
- Despite having a dedicated Australian page, Jobomas lacks local customer support.
- The free package allows employers to view only 3 candidate profiles.
- Listings aren't shared to the platform's social media accounts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobomas.
How to Post a Job on Jobomas:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Jobomas.
Posting a Job on Jobomas.
Register an employer account.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top-right of the screen. Fill out the online form labeled "Post Your Jobs For FREE" and click on "Register" to create an account.
To activate your account, click on the verification link sent to your email.
Start the job posting process.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job Offer."
Select a membership plan.
Enter all the job information.
Provide all the details of the listing you'd like to post, such as the job title, description, responsibilities, requirements, benefits, salary, and more.
Once you're done, click on "Post a Job" toward the bottom-right corner and your listing will go live. Be sure to review your information before posting.
Jobomas vs. Jora:
Both Jora and Jobomas offer free and paid posting options. Jora is an Australian company that advertises jobs to a large pool of skilled Australians, whereas Jobomas does not command the same trust, since they are based in Mexico. However, Jora offers employers access to a CV database of local candidates, which Jora lacks.
Jobomas vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the most popular options for finding Australian talent. Both SEEK and Jobomas advertise jobs across a wide range of industries, but SEEK has the advantage of reaching more Australian job seekers. SEEK features variable pricing based on the vacancy's job title and location, whereas Jobomas has free and paid plans.
Jobomas vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn has a large audience of professionals who actively and passively use the site's job board. It is a more well-known platform than Jobomas and charges for each click on a job post rather than offering a set package. Both sites have Australia-specific job boards and a large database of local candidates.
Feb 01, 2008
México 72000, MX
What does it cost to post a job on Jobomas?
Jobomas offers both a free package and paid packages that start from A$366.00.
How do I create a Jobomas account?
- Navigate to the Jobomas home page.
- Click on "Employers."
- Fill out the registration form.
- Follow the prompts in the verification email to activate your account.
How can I edit a Jobomas job posting?
From your employer account, go to the Jobomas job posting that you would like to change, open it, edit the various fields, and then click on "Save."
How can I delete a Jobomas job posting?
To delete a posting, click on the "Delete" icon next to the posting.