SEEK offers variable pricing that is dependent on the job title, location of the vacancy, and the number of interested candidates in the area. There is a price look-up tool on the employer dashboard that is available to employers who have registered for a free SEEK account.
SEEK is a popular job posting site that has been dubbed the number one online employment marketplace in Australia and New Zealand. With SEEK, employers can effortlessly manage their job ads, send personalized messages, invite candidates to apply, and/or search the site's extensive resume database.
For job seekers, SEEK provides a platform that allows them to apply for jobs, read company reviews, and design their own personal profiles. SEEK also offers additional benefits like career tips, a tech blog, and educational videos.
- SEEK is a popular job board that generates high traffic in Australia and New Zealand.
- The job board is easy to use and the sign-up process is standard.
- SEEK also offers a resume database, applicant tracking, email scheduling, and statistics.
- SEEK allows employers to send candidates who have not applied to their ad personalized messages.
- While SEEK is largely recognized as an Australian and New Zealand-based job board, employers have the option of recruiting candidates from abroad.
- There is no free plan available.
- On the Classic plan, employers are limited to 1,000 Talent Search credits.
We found over 100 user reviews of SEEK on ProductReview.com.au, where the job site has an average rating of 1.4 out of 5 stars. The majority of the reviews leaned on the negative side, with users frequently highlighting the site's miscategorization of jobs and its lack of verified job ads.
How to Post a Job on SEEK:
- Go to the SEEK home page.
- Click on "Employer site" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and click on "Register."
- Enter your password and click on "Register employer account."
- Complete the online form with your details and select "Create account."
- Verify your account via email.
- Enter information about the job you want to advertise and click on "Continue."
- Select a listing option and click on "Continue."
- Add the job description and a job summary. Then, click on "Continue."
- Select candidate screening questions and click on "Continue."
- Enter your billing details and payment information.
- Then, click on "Post my ad."
SEEK vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna and SEEK are both excellent job boards to help fill jobs fast. However, unlike Adzuna, SEEK is the more popular option in Australia, with its reach including Australia as well as New Zealand. However, compared to SEEK, Adzuna offers the best coverage for those looking to advertise outside of Australia.
SEEK vs. MyJOBSPACE.CO.NZ:
SEEK offers better features and greater exposure than MyJOBSPACE.CO.NZ. Neither platform offers a free job posting option and both feature a resume database and applicant tracking tools. While SEEK's pricing is variable, MyJOBSPACE.CO.NZ offers fixed pricing plans.
SEEK vs. Indeed:
While SEEK and Indeed are both popular in Australia and New Zealand, Indeed has a larger global presence. Both sites feature a range of useful hiring tools and features. However, unlike SEEK, Indeed offers free job postings.