Pricing (including GST)*
1 Job Ad
3 Job Ads
5 Job Ads
10 Job Ads
20 Job Ads
50 Job Ads
100 Job Ads
*For a list of job post enhancements and branding options, see the Advertisers page.
JobsJobsJobs.com.au is an intuitive general job board for the Australian workforce. It allows posts for every industry and features search filters based on classification, work type, location, and salary. The site is easy to use but seems to lack features such as applicant tracking, access to a resume database, and sharing to social media.
- JobsJobsJobs.com.au offers not-for-profit organizations a discounted rate.
- There is a wide range of job packs and pricing available.
- The site features a list of resources for job search, workplace, and resignations for job seekers to browse.
- There is a Membership package for job seekers, but they can also search for jobs without signing up.
- Employers can add their company logos to their job ads.
- The site offers customizable job ad templates
- Employers can create a Branding Tile or purchase a Job of the Day enhancement, which ensures their job ad will be featured at the top of the search results for a specific category.
- Employers can list their organizations in the Employer/Recruiter Directory so job seekers can more easily find them.
- Customer support is available by phone or via the online contact form.
- There are no free posting packages.
- Any unused job ads will expire 6 months after the purchase date.
- Employers must register to post a job or see any of the advanced features.
- The site lacks advanced tools, such as applicant tracking and access to a resume database.
We were unable to find independent online customer reviews of JobsJobsJobs.com.au at this time.
JobsJobsJobs.com.au vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the most well-known job sites in Australia and, like JobsJobsJobs.com.au, allows for job posts across any industry. JobsJobsJobs.com.au offers fixed pricing based on the number of job posts purchased, SEEK features variable pricing. However, SEEK features a resume database, which JobsJobsJobs.com.au lacks.
JobsJobsJobs.com.au vs. Bluecollar.com.au:
Both JobsJobsJobs.com.au and Bluecollar.com.au are Australian-based job boards, but where the former is a general site, the latter focuses on blue-collar job posts in the technical, trade, and service industries. Bluecollar.com.au is slightly more affordable at A$150.00 + GST per post, but does not offer any bulk packages.
JobsJobsJobs.com.au vs. uWorkin:
uWorkin and JobsJobsJobs.com.au are similar job posting sites, both being general platforms without a free posting plan. However, uWorkin offers access to a resume database, which JobsJobsJobs.com.au lacks, and is also the cheaper option with a starting price of A$99.00 +GST per month compared to the latter's starting price of A$154.00.