From £54.00 +VAT /post.
Discounted bulk job ad packs
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Season Workers gives employers access to a niche pool of candidates in a wide range of sectors with seasonal job availability. Employers can manage their listings and applications from a user-friendly online dashboard, while job posts are cross-posted to the site's affiliated job boards for increased exposure.
While the job board is a valuable resource for hiring both local and international seasonal and part-time professionals, it lacks certain key hiring tools, such as resume database access and an applicant tracking system.
- Season Workers offers discounted rates on bulk job ad packs for companies hiring at scale.
- The platform distributes vacancies to a variety of affiliated job boards and its social media pages for added reach.
- Employers can create company profiles with a logo and a detailed description to aid brand awareness.
- Listings can be featured on the site's home page and added to its newsletter for maximum exposure.
- Employers can easily manage job posts and applications from their online dashboard.
- Season Workers does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- The job board is costlier than some local competitors, such as CoolWorks.
- The platform does not offer resume database access or an applicant tracking system.
- There are no local customer support channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Season Workers.
1 Job Credit
2 Job Credits
3 Job Credits
4 Job Credits
*Non-U.K. employers may be exempt from paying VAT.
Season Workers vs. Backpacker Job Board:
While Season Workers advertises a wide range of global seasonal and part-time roles, Backpacker Job Board specifically caters to individuals on a working holiday in the country in search of casual work. Of the two, Season Workers is the costlier choice, charging £54.00 +VAT per post, compared to Backpacker Job Board's free job posting plan.
Season Workers vs. CoolWorks:
While Season Workers charges £54.00 +VAT per post, a single listing on CoolWorks costs US$139.00, making the former the more affordable choice. Both platforms offer bulk posting discounts and employer branding, but only Season Workers features comprehensive job ad distribution tools for increased exposure.
Season Workers vs. Workabout Australia:
Workabout Australia is a local job posting site that lists various general vacancies. By contrast, Season Workers primarily caters to seasonal and part-time workers locally and abroad. Season Workers charges £54.00 +VAT per post, compared to Workabout Australia's annual employer membership which costs A$175.00 including GST.