From £54.00 +VAT /post.
Discounted bulk job ad packs
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Season Workers gives employers access to a niche pool of candidates in a wide range of sectors with seasonal job availability. Employers can manage their listings and applications from a user-friendly online dashboard, while job posts are cross-posted to the site's affiliated job boards for increased exposure.
While the job board is a valuable resource for hiring both international seasonal and part-time professionals, it does not have the same local reach as some niche alternatives, such as Summerjobs.ca. It also lacks certain key hiring tools like resume database access and an applicant tracking system.
- Season Workers offers discounted rates on bulk job ad packs for companies hiring at scale.
- The platform distributes vacancies to a variety of affiliated job boards and its social media pages for added reach.
- Employers can create company profiles with a logo and a detailed description to aid brand awareness.
- Listings can be featured on the site's home page and added to its newsletter for maximum exposure.
- Employers can easily manage job posts and applications from their online dashboard.
- Season Workers does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The job board is costlier than some niche competitors, such as CoolWorks.
- The platform does not offer resume database access or an applicant tracking system.
- There is no Canadian-based customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Season Workers.
1 Job Credit
2 Job Credits
3 Job Credits
4 Job Credits
*Non-U.K. employers may be exempt from paying VAT.
Season Workers vs. Summerjobs.ca:
Season Workers and Summerjobs.ca both list a wide range of seasonal work, but the latter gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring local candidates. While Season Workers charges £54.00 +VAT per post, a single listing on Summerjobs.ca costs C$325.00 +tax. Both platforms offer social media promotion for added reach.
Season Workers vs. JobMonkey:
Like Season Workers, JobMonkey offers social media promotion, newsletter advertising, and employer branding, but only the former cross-posts listings to a variety of affiliated job boards for increased exposure. While Season Workers charges £54.00 +VAT per post, JobMonkey's pricing starts at US$99.00 per post.
Season Workers vs. Workopolis:
Workopolis is a local job posting site run by Indeed, which allows employers to list various general roles. In comparison, Season Workers primarily caters to the global seasonal and part-time job market, which may be the better choice for targeted hiring. Season Workers charges £54.00 +VAT per post, while Workopolis has a free posting plan.