All Cruise Jobs
From US$239.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
French language option
Email and phone.
All Cruise Jobs is a niche job board that advertises a wide variety of cruise ship-related vacancies. While more popular in the U.K. and European regions, local employers benefit from a free job posting plan and several robust hiring features, such as resume searches, applicant tracking system integrations, and social media promotion.
- The platform offers a free job posting plan.
- All Cruise Jobs features a resume database of more than 48,000 candidates, 9% of which are situated in North America.
- The job board caters specifically to the cruise ship industry and advertises a wide range of on-board roles.
- The premium package allows applications to be redirected to users' applicant tracking systems.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts and be featured on the site's home page to aid brand awareness.
- Listings are promoted on the site's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- The platform offers an unlimited posting plan and bulk credits for companies hiring at scale.
- Other services include targeted job email alerts and applicant screening questions.
- Established companies that have used the job board include MSC Cruises, Seabourn, and The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
- All Cruise Jobs' paid plans are costlier than some rival platforms.
- Resume downloads have to be purchased separately from job posting plans.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The site is not available in French.
- There is no local telephone support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of All Cruise Jobs.
Single Basic Job
Premium Job Plus
Unlimited Job Posting Package
Contact for quote.
Bulk Job Credits
From US$195.00 /post.
*The platform offers several resume download packages on its recruitment page.
All Cruise Jobs vs. Summerjobs.ca:
While All Cruise Jobs primarily lists cruise ship roles, Summerjobs.ca advertises seasonal outdoor and travel work. Both sites feature resume searches and social media promotion, but only Summerjobs.ca has a French-language option. Of the two, only All Cruise Jobs has a free posting plan, while Summerjobs.ca charges C$325.00 +tax per post.
All Cruise Jobs vs. go2HR:
Like All Cruise Jobs, go2HR connects employers with talent in the local tourism industry. While All Cruise Jobs allows for global postings, go2HR serves the province of British Columbia and the Yukon. All Cruise Jobs offers a free job posting plan, with paid options starting at US$239.00 per post, whereas users need to contact go2HR for pricing.
All Cruise Jobs vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job board and, like All Cruise Jobs, offers a free job posting plan. While Job Bank advertises general roles, All Cruise Jobs gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring local cruise ship workers. Both sites feature resume searches, but only All Cruise Jobs offers social media promotion.