Travel Massive Jobs Board
Social media promotion
Resume database access
French language option
Travel Massive is a well-established online community that shares global travel news, events, and jobs to its audience of more than 80,000 tourism professionals, freelancers, influencers, and travel startups. The platform's job board features a range of hiring tools, such as social media promotion and newsletter advertising.
While Travel Massive has more than 4,000 local members, it does not have a large presence in Canada and reaches fewer job seekers than other niche competitors, such as Summerjobs.ca. However, the platform is a valuable resource for hiring international talent.
- Travel Massive allows employers to post a wide range of seasonal and full-time travel-adjacent jobs at all career levels.
- The jobs board is more affordable than some niche competitors, such as Winterjobs.ca.
- Listings are shared to the site's weekly newsletter, as well as its Twitter and Facebook pages, for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The job board caters to more than 4,000 local travel professionals.
- Listings can be added to the platform's home page for maximum exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies are sent to candidates via weekly email alerts.
- Travel Massive does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks resume searches, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
- The job board is costly compared to some local platforms, such as Job Bank.
- There is no French language option.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Travel Massive Jobs Board.
A single 30-day job post on the Travel Massive Jobs Board costs US$149.00. Employers also have the option of listing their company on the Travel Directory with plans starting from US$29.00 per month.
Travel Massive vs. Summerjobs.ca:
Travel Massive and Summerjobs.ca both advertise seasonal outdoor and travel roles and offer social media promotion. While Travel Massive has a global presence, Summerjobs.ca caters exclusively to the Canadian job market. Summerjobs.ca charges upwards of C$325.00 per post while Travel Massive's pricing starts at US$149.00 per post.
Travel Massive vs. Malakye:
While Travel Massive and Malakye both list a variety of outdoor roles, their target markets differ slightly. Travel Massive primarily caters to travel professionals, whereas Malakye is more geared toward job seekers in lifestyle industries. Malakye offers both free and paid job postings while Travel Massive charges US$149.00 per post.
Travel Massive vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job posting site and advertises a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, Travel Massive is a global job board that caters specifically to travel professionals and digital nomads. While less targeted, Job Bank is a free job posting service where Travel Massive charges US$149.00 for a 30-day job post.