Travel Massive Jobs Board
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Travel Massive is a well-established online community that shares global travel news, events, and jobs to its audience of more than 80,000 tourism professionals, freelancers, influencers, and travel startups. The platform's job board advertises a wide range of local and international roles in hospitality, recreation, marketing, and more.
The job board offers a range of hiring tools, including social media promotion, featured listings, and employer branding. While the platform gives local employers access to a niche pool of travel talent, it has yet to establish a strong foothold in Australia, with only around 4.4% of its web traffic coming from the region.
- Travel Massive allows employers to post a wide range of seasonal and full-time travel-adjacent jobs at all career levels.
- The job board is more affordable than some niche competitors, such as JobMonkey.
- Listings are shared to the site's weekly newsletter, as well as its Twitter and Facebook pages, for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The job board caters to more than 3,500 local travel professionals.
- Listings can be added to the platform's home page for maximum exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies are sent to candidates via weekly email alerts.
- The platform has a larger local presence than that of other niche job boards, such as CoolWorks.
- Travel Massive does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks resume searches, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Travel Massive Jobs Board.
A single 30-day job post on the Travel Massive Jobs Board costs US$149.00. Employers also have the option of listing their company on the Travel Directory with plans starting from US$29.00 per month.
Travel Massive vs. Travellers at Work (TAW):
Travel Massive and TAW both advertise travel roles across Australia, but the latter primarily caters to job seekers visiting the country on working holiday visas. Travel Massive charges US$149.00 per post whereas TAW allows employers to post jobs for free. That being said, Travel Massive offers social media promotion, which TAW lacks.
Travel Massive vs. Backpacker Job Board:
While Travel Massive and Backpacker Job Board both advertise travel and tourism positions, the latter also lists seasonal roles in agriculture, finance, and construction. Backpacker Job Board offers free postings as well as paid plans from A$30.00 +GST. Travel Massive charges US$149.00 for a single 30-day job post.
Travel Massive vs. Leisurejobs:
Like Travel Massive, Leisurejobs offers featured listings, social media promotion, and employer branding. However, Travel Massive has a larger local presence than Leisurejobs, as the latter primarily caters to the U.K. travel job market. Travel Massive charges US$149.00 per post while Leisurejobs charges £150.00 +VAT per post.