From US$139.00 /post.
Up to 30 days.
Telephone, email, live chat.
CoolWorks is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers looking for seasonal work in adventurous settings. With its targeted approach, the job board provides employers with useful features that help automate their recruitment. These include access to an applicant tracking system and an enhanced employer profile.
For Australian employers, CoolWorks is a great way to connect with job seekers that are looking to explore the country's vast resorts and outdoor facilities. However, CoolWorks has yet to build a strong reputation in the country, with Australian users making up less than 0.84% of its monthly views.
- The ad package credits expire one year from the purchase date.
- The enhanced employer profiles allow employers to showcase their business.
- CoolWorks offers an applicant tracking system called The Staffing Center to help employers streamline recruitment.
- There are multiple plans on offer, including standard and featured posts for those looking to fill jobs quickly.
- While the site is known for advertising seasonal work, employers can also advertise full-time positions.
- CoolWorks offers a 10% discount on highlighted jobs and "Help Wanted Now" ads for 501(c)(3) charitable non-profits.
- The platform is more affordable than local competitors.
- CoolWorks receives an average of over 250,000 views per month.
- All plans are offered in U.S. dollars.
- Employer accounts are approved on a location-by-location basis.
- There are no free features or posting packages available.
- CoolWorks does not provide access to a resume database.
- Corporate or parent employer accounts for multi-location properties will not be approved.
- Employers must send an application and be approved before they can start posting job ads.
- CoolWorks is predominantly used as a U.S.-based job board despite offering international exposure.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CoolWorks. The site does have testimonials, which praise the efficacy of the platform and the company's ability to deliver on its promises.
Single Ad: Help Wanted Ad (Multiple jobs per post).
Single Ad: Highlighted Job (One job per post).
Ad Package: 20 to 49 posts.
Ad Package: 50+ posts.
Enhanced Employer Profile - 1 Month Term.
Enhanced Employer Profile - 3 Month Term.
Enhanced Employer Profile - 6 Month Term.
Enhanced Employer Profile - 12 Month Term.
Enhanced Employer Profile - Featured Listing.
The Staffing Center (Applicant Tracking System).
From US$49.00 /mo.*
*The Staffing Center package depends on your business's staff size. You can view the full pricing on CoolWorks' website.
How to Post a Job on CoolWorks:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CoolWorks.
Registering as an employer on CoolWorks.
Navigate to the CoolWorks home page.
Go to CoolWorks's home page and click on "POST A JOB" in the main menu. On the following page, read through the different packages and click on "REGISTER TO POST" to continue.
Register an account with CoolWorks.
Complete the sign up form on the following page by entering your full name, email address, and a valid password. Click on "SIGN UP" to complete the registration.
You will then receive an email confirmation email that verifies your address. Once the verification is complete, you can log in.
Register as an employer.
Only once you've successfully logged into your account will you be able to register as an employer. From the CoolWorks dashboard, click on "POST A JOB" in the main menu.
Scroll down slightly until you see a red button that reads, "REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER." Click on the link until you've been directed to the "Employer Signup" form.
Complete your employer registration.
Fill in the "Employer Signup" form by providing your relevant details, including company description, location, housing benefits, and more. When you're ready to submit your form, click on "FINISH."
The CoolWorks team will contact you regarding your approval. Once you've been approved, you can start posting job ads.
CoolWorks vs. iBackpacker.com.au:
CoolWorks and iBackpacker.com.au are both niche job boards that target job seekers looking for exciting seasonal job opportunities. Unlike CoolWorks, iBackpacker.com.au is 100% free. However, while iBackpacker.com.au is more affordable than CoolWorks, it does not include enhanced company profiles and robust applicant tracking.
CoolWorks vs. JobMonkey:
Similar to CoolWorks, JobMonkey is a seasonal job board that lists job opportunities in industries like tourism and hospitality. While both platforms are U.S.-based, JobMonkey costs US$40.00 less than CoolWorks, and the platform has a better local reach. However, CoolWorks' advanced applicant tracking does make its packages more appealing.
CoolWorks vs. Indeed:
Indeed is an international job board with a solid footing in Australia. CoolWorks, on the other hand, has yet to establish standing in the country, with its website receiving less than 0.84% of local views per month. Additionally, while Indeed is completely free, CoolWorks' plans are restricted to U.S. dollars and start at US$139.00 per post.
What is CoolWorks?
CoolWorks is a dedicated job board for employers offering and people looking for seasonal or year-round work in interesting places, such as state parks, summer camps, ski lodges, ranches, beach resorts, and more.
What is the price range of CoolWorks?
CoolWorks' prices for single job posts range from US$139.00 to US$149.00. Prices for ad packages range from US$129.00 to US$135.00 per post.
How can I contact CoolWorks?
Does CoolWorks offer discounts?
Yes, CoolWorks offers a 10% discount on "Highlighted Job" and "Help Wanted Now" ads for 501(c)(3) charitable non-profits.
Is there a CoolWorks free trial?
No, CoolWorks does not offer a free trial.