Job post duration
30, 60, and 90 days.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
JobsInSports.com has more than 15 years' experience in the recruitment industry and gives employers access to a large network of professionals in the global sports sector. The platform offers a free job posting service along with resume database access and paid featured placements for increased visibility.
While the job board has a smaller foothold in Australia than some local alternatives, such as Sportspeople, it is a cost-effective option for users on a tight budget.
- The platform offers a free job posting service.
- JobsInSports.com allows employers to post a wide range of sports-related vacancies at all career levels.
- Listings can be active on the job board for a longer-than-average duration of 60 or 90 days.
- Employers can search the platform's resume database and message suitable candidates to easily establish a connection.
- The platform facilitates both local and international postings.
- Employers can purchase a featured listing placement for added exposure.
- JobsInSports.com does not offer an applicant tracking system or candidate matching services.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages or distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobsInSports.com.
JobsInSports.com allows employers to post a job for free. Users can also contact the company for more information on purchasing a featured listing placement.
JobsInSports.com vs. Sportspeople:
While JobsInSports.com offers a completely free job posting service, Sportspeople allows employers to post internships for free, and its paid plans start at A$195.00 +GST per post, making it a costly option. However, for the higher price tag, users benefit from social media promotion and email job campaigns — tools missing from JobsInSports.com.
JobsInSports.com vs. FitnessCareers.com.au:
JobsInSports.com caters to the sports industry, while FitnessCareers.com.au advertises a range of sports, health, and fitness-related positions. Both platforms offer a free job posting service, but of the two, JobsInSports.com is slightly more feature-rich with resume database access and longer-than-average post durations of 60 and 90 days.
JobsInSports.com vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's most well-known job boards and advertises general roles. By contrast, JobsInSports.com is a global platform that caters to the sports industry, which may be the better option for targeted hiring efforts. While SEEK's pricing is varied and dependent on title and location, JobsInSports.com offers a free job posting service.