Passive Job Seeker Package
5 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
5 Premium Job Pack
Single Resume Purchase
*Jobs4physios also offers a range of banner ads.
As a niche physical therapy job board, Jobs4physios allows employers to reach a specialized audience of professionals in Australia. Employers benefit from resume database access and a range of job posting packages to suit different recruitment needs. However, only APA members enjoy the discounted rates, and there is no free job posting option.
- Jobs4physios is a niche job board dedicated to the Australian physical therapy job market.
- The platform features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- Job posts are emailed to 26,000 physiotherapists with the Passive Job Seeker Package.
- Users receive a discount with the bulk job posting plans.
- Jobs4physios has a number of upgrades that give job posts increased visibility on the website.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by region and connect with local employers.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Discounts are only available for APA members.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as Sportspeople and jobactive.
We were unable to find any reviews for Jobs4physios online.
How to Post a Job on Jobs4physios:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Jobs4physios.
Posting a job on Jobs4physios.
Navigate to the Jobs4physios home page.
From the home page, hover over the "EMPLOYERS" tab and select "MY ACCOUNT" from the drop-down menu. On the next page, select "Click Here To Continue" beneath the appropriate heading.
Create your account.
Scroll down and fill out the online form with your details and click on"CREATE MY ACCOUNT" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting package.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job" on the left side of the page. Check the box next to the job posting plan that you would like to purchase.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy's details, such as position type, job description, job location, and application details. Then, click on "CONTINUE" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
You can see what your job post will look like on the website by clicking on "PREVIEW" toward the bottom of the page.
Select additional upgrades.
Choose from the list of optional upgrades to increase your job post's exposure by clicking on the corresponding boxes. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
If you do not require any upgrades, simply click on "No Thanks."
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Review your order and scroll down to fill out the online form with your credit card details. Click on "Pay by Credit Card" to complete the purchase.
Once the payment is processed, your job ad will be posted to the Jobs4physios job board.
Jobs4physios vs. HealthTimes:
HealthTimes is an Australian career site that caters to a range of healthcare industries. The platform charges A$169.00 per job post, whereas Jobs4physios costs A$198.00 for nonmembers, making it the costlier option. However, Jobs4physios is a niche job board and may be the better option for targeted hiring.
Jobs4physios vs. FitnessCareers.com.au:
FitnessCareers.com.au is the Australian Institute of Fitness's job board and offers a completely free job posting site, making it the best option for employers on a tight budget. The platform lacks a resume database and caters to a broader range of careers in health and fitness, whereas Jobs4physios specializes in physical therapy jobs.
Jobs4physios vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the largest and most prominent job posting sites in Australia. Both SEEK and Jobs4physios feature a resume database of candidates, but SEEK is a general job board, whereas Jobs4physios is a better option for physical therapy employers. SEEK offers variable pricing, whereas Job4physios' pricing starts at A$99.00 per post.
What is Jobs4physios?
Jobs4physios is a physical therapy job board hosted by the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA). Employers can use the career platform to browse resumes and post vacancies to connect with qualified physiotherapy professionals throughout Australia.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobs4physios?
Jobs4physios' pricing starts from A$99.00 for members and A$198.00 for nonmembers per job post. The platform also offers a range of bulk job posting plans.
How do I create an account on Jobs4physios?
- Go to the Jobs4physios home page.
- Hover over the "EMPLOYERS" tab and select "MY ACCOUNT" from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, select "Click Here To Continue" beneath the appropriate heading.
- Scroll down and fill out the online form with your details and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on Jobs4physios?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on "delete" next to the job that you would like to remove.
- Click on "OK" from the pop-up window to confirm your decision.