Premium Single Job Ad
Premium Extended Single Job Ad
Save With Job Packs*
*Available in job packs of 5, 10, and 20 job posts.
MedicalJobsAustralia.com claims to be Australia's largest, specialized health careers site, listing some 2,000 vacancies each month. The platform features a quick and easy job posting process and offers employers maximum job ad exposure through their network of job boards.
Established in 2015, MedicalJobsAustralia.com has a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand's medical job market and offers employers access to a specialized pool of healthcare candidates. The job board is affordably priced compared to competitors but lacks a candidate resume database.
- MedicalJobsAustralia.com is a niche job board dedicated to careers in the health and medical industries.
- All job ads are shared to MedicalJobsAustralia.com's job board network, including Indeed, Adzuna, and Jora.
- Job posts are listed for a minimum of 45 days.
- The site features comprehensive search filter tools to refine searches by occupation, location, and work type.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as AusDoc.JOBS and HealthTimes.
- The Extended Job Ad plan keeps jobs live for 90 days.
- Job posts are distributed via job alert emails.
- MedicalJobsAustralia.com has a secure payment portal.
- Job posts are shared via the company's Twitter page.
- MedicalJobsAustralia.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
We were unable to find any customer reviews of MedicalJobsAustralia.com online.
How to Post a Job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com.
Posting a job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com.
Navigate to the MedicalJobsAustralia.com home page.
From the home page, click on "LIST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
Choose a job posting package.
On the next page, select a job posting package by clicking on "Advertise Now" beneath the appropriate option.
Register a new advertiser account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it in the field provided.
Complete your account settings.
On the next page, complete your account setting by adding your business details to the form. You can upload your company logo and an ad banner toward the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "SAVE ACCOUNT SETTINGS."
Create your job post
Click on the blue "CREATE A NEW JOB AD AND SAVE OR POST NOW" button to start the job posting process. Fill out the form with the details of your vacancy.
You can also choose to purchase a job pack bundle by clicking on the orange button.
Try our job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Once you've filled out the online form, click on "PREVIEW JOB AD" toward the bottom of the page and review your post for accuracy. You can click on "BACK TO EDIT" to change any details or "SAVE AS DRAFT" to post at a later stage.
Once you're happy with the job post, click on "CONTINUE & PUBLISH."
Complete the payment and post your ad.
Enter your payment details and click on "SUBMIT PAYMENT" to complete the job posting process. Once the payment has gone through, your job post will appear on the MedicalJobsAustralia.com job board.
You can also choose to pay by invoice by clicking on "REQUEST INVOICE."
MedicalJobsAustralia.com vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
AusDoc.JOBS and MedicalJobsAustralia.com are similar job boards dedicated to medical careers. AusDoc.JOBS is the less affordable option, charging A$249.00 for a post compared to MedicalJobsAustralia.com's price of A$145.00 per job post. In addition, MedicalJobsAustralia.com lists all jobs for 15 days longer than AusDoc.JOBS, offering greater value.
MedicalJobsAustralia.com vs. HealthTimes:
HealthTimes, like MedicalJobsAustralia.com, is a local Australian job board that lists healthcare job opportunities. MedicalJobsAustralia.com is the more affordable platform, and employers will benefit from their job ads being distributed to its network of job boards for increased exposure, which HealthTimes lacks.
MedicalJobsAustralia.com vs. Care Careers:
Care Careers and MedicalJobsAustralia.com offer similar pricing for their job posting service; however, Care Careers offers a greater range of bulk job posting options compared to MedicalJobsAustralia.com. Both platforms list job ads for 45 days but MedicalJobsAustralia.com shares job posts to their job board network, which Care Careers does not.
What is MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
MedicalJobsAustralia.com is an Australian job board dedicated to the medical industry where employers can post job vacancies and connect with suitable candidates.
What does it cost to post a job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
MedicalJobsAustralia.com's pricing starts from A$145.00 for a single premium job ad. An extended premium job ad costs A$190.00 per post and employers receive a reduced rate with the Job Pack plans.
How do I create an account on MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
- Go to the MedicalJobsAustralia.com home page.
- Click on "Login" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on "Register Now."
- Enter your details and click on "Create Account."
How do I delete a job post on MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
- Log in to your advertiser account.
- From your dashboard, select the appropriate job ad by clicking on "View" toward the right of the page.
- Click on "DELETE" next to the job post to remove the ad.