10 CV Downloads
50 CV Downloads
100 CV Downloads
Contact for quote.
*Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
Nursing Times Jobs is the online career portal of the healthcare publication Nursing Times. The job site offers employers a searchable resume database, job posting services, and additional advertising options, such as banner ads. However, it lacks a free option and is priced rather steeply compared to local alternatives such as Nursing Jobs.
While the platform is designed for the U.K. market, the largest proportion of its website traffic comes from Australia, making it a good option for employers looking to reach both local and international candidates. The site also offers a few attractive features, such as media-rich employer profiles and a user-friendly online dashboard.
- There are three job posting plans to choose from as well as resume download packages.
- The site attracts website visitors from across the globe, with the largest proportion coming from Australia.
- The Premium Job and Top Job plans offer increased visibility.
- The searchable resume database includes a useful contact request functionality.
- Employers can create media-rich profiles with an FAQ section on the platform.
- Job ads and applications can be managed with ease from an online dashboard.
- Jobs are sorted by category, making them easier for job seekers to find your post.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is not listed in Australian dollars.
- The platform is costlier than local competitors, such as NursingJobs and Care Careers.
- There are no local customer support channels for Australia-based users, which may impact response times.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Nursing Times Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Nursing Times Jobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Nursing Times Jobs.
Posting a job on Nursing Times Jobs.
Click on "Post a job."
Go to the Nursing Times Jobs home page and click on the "Post a job" button toward the top-right corner of the page.
Choose how to create your job ad.
You can create your job post by populating an online template or uploading a PDF or link to your website. Select the option that suits you best and click on "Continue."
For this step-by-step guide, we selected the "Template" option.
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about the position you want to advertise. Then, click on "Continue."
If you selected the "Link" or "PDF" option, you will be prompted to add the link or upload the PDF document and enter details such as the job title, location, employment type, and industry.
Register an account.
Fill out the online form and click on "Create new recruiter account" to submit the form.
Check you email inbox for a message from Nursing Times Jobs.
Follow the activation link in the email to verify your account.
Preview your job ad.
Review your job posting for accuracy. Then, click on the "Continue" button toward the bottom-right of the page.
Click on "Go back" to make changes to your job ad.
Upgrade your posting.
If you want to upgrade your ad from a Standard Job to a Top Job or Premium Job, tick the relevant checkbox before clicking on "Continue."
Pay for your job post.
On the checkout page, review your order and billing information, click on "Continue," and do so again. Then, add your payment information and click on "Checkout" to make the purchase.
Nursing Times Jobs vs. Nursing Jobs:
Nursing Jobs and Nursing Times Jobs both have a presence in the local employment market. However, while the former caters only to the Australian market, Nursing Times Jobs is U.K.-based and has an international reach. Nursing is the more affordable option but lacks a searchable resume database.
Nursing Times Jobs vs. Care Careers:
Care Careers is a local healthcare job portal with a larger footprint in Australia than Nursing Times Jobs. While neither site offers a free posting plan, Career Careers offers better value than Nursing Times Jobs with a lower cost per posting and longer listing duration. However, it lacks a searchable resume database.
Nursing Times Jobs vs. ACNP Jobs:
ACNP Jobs is a local industry body that features a job board on its website. While the ACNP's job board offers a more affordable posting plan than Nursing Times Jobs, it lacks additional solutions, such as featured listings and a searchable resume database.
emap Publishing Limited
Telephone House, 69-77 Paul St., London EC2A 4NQ U.K.
What is Nursing Times Jobs?
Nursing Times Jobs is a niche job portal for nursing practitioners.
What does it cost to post a job on Nursing Times Jobs?
Nursing Times Jobs' pricing starts from £625.00 +VAT for a single 28-day job posting. However, non-U.K. employers may be exempt from paying VAT.
How do I delete a job post from Nursing Times Jobs?
- Click on "Login" in the top-right corner of the Nursing Times Jobs home page.
- Log in to your recruiter account with your email and password.
- From your account page, click on "Jobs" in the top menu bar.
- Click on "delete" next to the job post you want to remove.
- Click on "Delete" in the pop-up window to confirm the action.
What are some alternatives to Nursing Times Jobs?
- Nursing Jobs.
- Care Careers.
- [ACNP Jobs](https://www.betterteam.com/au/acnp-jobs.
- Hospital Careers.