10 CV Downloads
50 CV Downloads
100 CV Downloads
Contact for quote.
*Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
Nursing Times Jobs is the online career portal of the healthcare publication Nursing Times. The job site offers employers a searchable resume database, job posting services, and additional advertising options, such as banner ads. However, it lacks a free option and is costlier than some local alternatives, such as CanadiaNurse.com.
While the platform primarily targets the U.K. market, it also features postings based outside of the U.K., making it suitable for attracting both local and international candidates. Employers can create media-rich profiles to showcase their businesses and use an easy online dashboard to manage their postings and applications.
- There are three job posting plans to choose from as well as resume download packages.
- The site attracts website visitors from across the globe, making it suitable for reaching international candidates.
- The Premium Job and Top Job plans offer increased visibility.
- The platform features a searchable resume database and contact request functionality.
- Employers can create media-rich profiles with an FAQ section on the platform.
- Job ads and applications can be managed with ease from an online dashboard.
- Jobs are sorted by category, making them easier for job seekers to find your post.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is not listed in Canadian dollars.
- The platform is costlier than some of its local niche competitors, such as CanadiaNurse.com and Nursing Careers Canada.
- There are no local customer support channels for Canada-based users, which may impact response times.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Nursing Times Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Nursing Times Jobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Nursing Times Jobs.
Posting a job on Nursing Times Jobs.
Click on "Post a job."
Go to the Nursing Times Jobs home page and click on the "Post a job" button toward the top-right corner of the page.
Choose how to create your job ad.
You can create your job post by populating an online template or uploading a PDF or link to your website. Select the option that suits you best and click on "Continue."
For this step-by-step guide, we selected the "Template" option.
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about the position you want to advertise. Then, click on "Continue."
If you selected the "Link" or "PDF" option, you will be prompted to add the link or upload the PDF document and enter details such as the job title, location, employment type, and industry.
Register an account.
Fill out the online form and click on "Create new recruiter account" to submit the form.
Check you email inbox for a message from Nursing Times Jobs.
Follow the activation link in the email to verify your account.
Preview your job ad.
Review your job posting for accuracy. Then, click on the "Continue" button toward the bottom-right of the page.
Click on "Go back" to make changes to your job ad.
Upgrade your posting.
If you want to upgrade your ad from a Standard Job to a Top Job or Premium Job, tick the relevant checkbox before clicking on "Continue."
Pay for your job post.
On the checkout page, review your order and billing information, click on "Continue," and do so again. Then, add your payment information and click on "Checkout" to make the purchase.
Nursing Times Jobs vs. CanadiaNurse.com:
CanadiaNurse.com and Nursing Times Jobs both offer job posting services, banner ads, and a searchable resume database. Nursing Times Jobs has a greater reach than CanadiaNurse.com but is also the far costlier option.
Nursing Times Jobs vs. Nursing Careers Canada:
Nursing Careers Canada only caters to the Canadian employment market, whereas Nursing Times Jobs has a U.K. focus but also features international listings. As the more affordable option with greater local reach, Nursing Careers Canada is the better option for local hiring efforts.
Nursing Times Jobs vs. Healthcarejobs.ca:
Healthcarejobs.ca is more affordable than Nursing Times Jobs lacks some of the features the latter offers, including a searchable resume database and premium posting options. While Healthcarejobs.ca does not offer an international reach, it has a stronger presence in Canada than Nursing Times Jobs.
What is Nursing Times Jobs?
Nursing Times Jobs is a niche job portal for nursing practitioners. The platform features listings from across the world but primarily caters to users in the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Nursing Times Jobs?
Nursing Times Jobs' pricing starts from £625.00 +VAT for a single 28-day job posting. However, non-U.K. employers may be exempt from paying VAT.
How do I delete a job post from Nursing Times Jobs?
- Click on "Login" in the top-right corner of the Nursing Times Jobs home page.
- Log in to your recruiter account with your email and password.
- From your account page, click on "Jobs" in the top menu bar.
- Click on "delete" next to the job post you want to remove.
- Click on "Delete" in the pop-up window to confirm the action.