From US$299.00 /post.
Applicant tracking tool
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
HealthJobsNationwide.com's standout features are its niche medical audience and comprehensive resume database, although there are more affordable alternatives. Leading medical employers, such as MBS Healthcare and IQVIA, use HealthJobsNationwide.com to hire Canadian medical professionals.
- A niche healthcare audience makes it easier to find medical talent than general Canadian job boards, such as Eluta.ca.
- The platform features an applicant tracking tool.
- Employers can search through an extensive resume database.
- Companies can present their profiles and create job postings aimed at targeted candidates.
- Job credits do not expire and can be used to post a 30-day job listing at any time.
- The platform provides industry news, career and salary trends, and Continuing Medical Education (CME) offerings.
- Pricing is not advertised in Canadian dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
- HealthJobsNationwide.com is costlier than other Canadian healthcare job boards such as Healthcarejobs.ca and HealthJobHub.
- Healthcare job boards such as HealthcareJobSite offer recruiter training programs, but HealthJobsNationwide.com does not.
- There is no option to share job postings on social media.
While reviews of HealthJobsNationwide.com are limited online, one user on Sitejabber praised the platform for the quality of information and resources, giving the platform a 5-star rating.
1 Basic Job Credit
3 Basic Job Credits
10 Basic Job Credits
10 Resume Views/Downloads
25 Resume Views/Downloads
50 Resume Views/Downloads
Add on: Featured Job
Add on: Refresh Job
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on HealthJobsNationwide.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on HealthJobsNationwide.com.
Posting a job on HealthJobsNationwide.com.
Start the job posting process.
On the recruiter home page, click on "Post your first job" toward the middle of the screen.
Choose a job type.
Choose a job type from either "Job per Template," "Job per Link," or "Job per PDF."
Enter your job details.
Enter the details of your job opportunity, add a link, or upload your PDF file and click on "Continue."
Create a Recruiter Account.
Fill in details, such as your company name, first name, and last name. Then, click on "Create new recruiter account."
After verifying your account in your email inbox, preview your job posting and click on "Continue." Select upgrades, if desired, and click on "Continue."
Enter your payment details.
After you've entered your billing information, you can checkout and view your job post.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. Healthcarejobs.ca:
Healthcarejobs.ca is an extensive healthcare job board targeting medical professionals in Canada, as opposed to HealthJobsNationwide.com, a U.S. job board with a Canadian search filter. Healthcarejobs.ca is better for reaching Canadian workers and is more cost-effective, starting at C$325.00 per job post.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. HealthJobHub:
HealthJobHub has a smaller presence in Canada and features fewer local listings than HealthJobsNationwide.com. Unlike HealthJobsNationwide.com, HealthJobHub lists its pricing in Canadian dollars and is slightly more affordable than HealthJobsNationwide.com, with a starting price of C$350.00 per month.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. Eluta.ca:
While not strictly a medical job board, Eluta.ca allows employers to tap into a large pool of Canadian medical talent. Eluta.ca is a trusted Canadian job board with a large reach. With a free posting option and a starting price of C$199.00, it is also more affordable than HealthJobsNationwide.com.
Healthcare Staffing Innovations, LLC.
Jan 01, 2003
Woodstock, Georgia, USA
Number of Employees
What is HealthJobsNationwide.com?
HealthJobsNationwide.com is a global job board for healthcare workers.
How much does HealthJobsNationwide.com cost?
Pricing for HealthJobsNationwide.com ranges from US$299.00 to US$799.00 for job credits and from US$29.00 to US$79.00 for resume views or downloads.
How do I create an account with HealthJobsNationwide.com?
- Navigate to the employers home page.
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner.
- Complete the registration form and click "Create new recruiter account."