Standard Job Posting
3-Job Premium Pack
5-Job Premium Pack
10-Job Premium Pack
Dr. Careers is an easy-to-use career portal for both employers and job seekers in Canada's medical and healthcare industries. The platform features standard and premium job posting options, as well as discounted bulk job packs to suit various hiring needs.
Employers benefit from social media promotion and a simple job posting process; however, the platform lacks job post syndication and the service is less affordable than most competitors.
- Dr. Careers is a niche job board that caters to the Canadian healthcare job market.
- The platform offers a range of bulk job posting packages.
- "Premium" job ads receive priority in search results.
- Job seekers can search for vacancies by category, location, job type, and salary.
- Users receive a discount with the bulk job posting packages.
- Job ads are promoted on the platform's Twitter page.
- Employers can manage job applications from their dashboard.
- There is no trial or free job posting option.
- Job posts are not shared to other job boards.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as MDWork.com and HealthcareJobsite.
- The site is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Dr. Careers.
How to Post a Job on Dr. Careers:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Dr. Careers.
Posting a Job on Dr. Careers.
Navigate to the Dr. Careers home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer account.
On the next page, click on the "Post a Job" tab. Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create account" toward the bottom of the page.
A verification link will be sent to your email. Follow the link to confirm your account.
Register your company.
Once you have verified your email, fill out the online form with your company details. Then, click on "Save" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Choose between the "Standard" and "Premium" plans at the top of the page. Then, fill out the online form with your vacancy's details.
Once complete, click on "Add to cart" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Review your order and click on "Pay now" to continue. Complete the payment through PayPal. Once the payment has been processed, your ad will be posted to the Dr. Careers job board.
If you have a coupon code, you can enter it on this page.
You can add another vacancy by clicking on "Add another job posting."
Dr. Careers vs. MDWork.com:
MDWork.com offers employers greater value through a more affordable job posting service, charging C$150.00 for a four-month posting, whereas Dr. Careers costs C$300.00 for a 30-day posting. Both platforms offer social media promotion but MDWork.com also shares ads to its partner site, GlobalCareWork.com, offering greater exposure than Dr. Careers.
Dr. Careers vs. Healthcarejobs.ca:
As part of the Jobs.ca network of job boards, Healthcarejobs.ca offers employers increased exposure through job post syndication, whereas Dr. Careers only makes ads visible on their website and Twitter page. Healthcarejobs.ca lacks social media promotion and costs C$25.00 more for a single job posting; although, the site is available in French.
Dr. Careers vs. HealthcareJobsite:
HealthcareJobsite is a U.S.-based job board that caters to a global audience. It receives significantly more website traffic than Dr. Careers, although most of it comes from within the U.S., and Dr. Careers may be the better option for local employers. HealthcareJobsite is the more affordable platform, charging US$199.00 per month.
What is Dr. Careers?
Dr. Careers is the career portal and job board for the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) that allows employers to post vacancies and connect with medical professionals throughout Canada.
What does it cost to post a job on Dr. Careers?
Dr. Careers' pricing starts from C$300.00 for a standard job post. The platform also offers a number of bulk job posting packages.
How do I create an account on Dr. Careers?
- Go to the Dr. Careers home page.
- Click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the "Post a Job" tab.
- Click on "Create account."
- Enter your details and click on "Create account."
- A verification link will be sent to your email. Follow the link to confirm your account.
How do I delete a job post on Dr. Careers?
You can edit and delete job posts by logging in to your account and selecting the "Your Jobs" tab in the top menu of your dashboard.