1 Job Posting
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
100 Job Postings
Healthcarejobs.ca is a Canadian job board where a variety of medical industry employers can post job vacancies and connect with qualified healthcare professionals throughout all of the country's provinces. The site also includes administrative and project management jobs and helps employers to find the best candidates for their practice or office environment.
- Healthcarejobs.ca is a niche job board focusing on the Canadian medical and healthcare industries.
- Jobs are posted on both Healthcarejobs.ca and its partner job board, Jobs.ca.
- The website is available in French and English.
- Employers only need one account to post to all the Jobs.ca job boards.
- Employer branding is added to job posts.
- Employers can remove job posts at any time before they expire.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The platform does not have a free job posting option.
- No applicant tracking tools or additional recruitment features are available.
- Job posts are not shared on the job board's social media channels.
- The platform does not offer candidate matching services.
We were unable to find any online reviews for Healthcarejobs.ca.
How to Post a Job on Healthcarejobs.ca:
Five easy steps for posting a job to Healthcarejobs.ca.
Posting a job on Healthcarejobs.ca.
Click "Post a Job" on the home page.
Find this button on the right-hand side of the home page.
Enter your job posting details.
Complete the online form by filling in your personal and business information.
Review your job post by clicking "Preview" toward the bottom of the page. Once you're happy with the post, click "Save."
Create an account.
You'll be redirected to register as an employer. Fill in the online form and click "Save."
Review your order.
Ensure that you have selected the correct job posting package and click "Accept."
Choose your payment option.
Fill in the payment information, and when you're ready, click "Accept."
Your job post will then go live.
Healthcarejobs.ca vs. Healthcare Jobsite:
Healthcare Jobsite is a U.S.-centric job board for healthcare jobs in Canada. Healthcare Jobsite offers direct candidate texting, targeted emails, and a flexible candidate search portal, which Healthjobs.ca lacks. Healthcare Jobsite has no specific job page for Canadians, while Healthcarejobs.ca is exclusively a Canadian job board.
Healthcarejobs.ca vs. HealthJobsNationwide.com:
HealthJobsNationwide.com is a U.S.-based job board that features health-related vacancies from across the globe, including Canada. In comparison, Healthcarejobs.ca serves the Canadian job market. HealthJobsNationwide.com features an applicant tracking system and a resume database which Healthjobs.ca lacks.
Healthcarejobs.ca vs. BioSpace:
Unlike Healthcarejobs.ca, BioSpace is a healthcare and life science job board that hosts career-focused networking events. Healtcarejobs.ca is a Canadian job board, whereas BioSpace features job listings from both the U.S. and Canada, although there are very few job postings for the latter. BioSpace is the more expensive option.
What is Healthcarejobs.ca?
Healthcarejobs.ca is a job posting site for healthcare workers that connects employers with job seekers in the Canadian medical industry.
What does it cost to post a job on Healthcarejobs.ca?
Healthcarejobs.ca's pricing starts from C$325.00 for a single job posting. The platform has multiple bulk job posting options available.
How do I create an account on Healthcarejobs.ca?
- Navigate to Healthcarejobs.ca.
- Click "Post a Job".
- Then click "Register!"
- Enter your information and click "Save" to register as an employer.
How can I delete a Healthcarejobs.ca job posting?
Healthcarejobs.ca's job postings will expire after one month but if you wish to remove the post before then, you can log in to your account, open the posting, and click "Delete."