One-time Job Posting E-blast to CAMRT Members (BC only)
*These prices exclude HST.
CAMRT is a federated membership organization that aims to advance the medical radiation technology profession in Canada. With over 12,000 members and 10 provincial divisions, the federation hosts numerous career development training opportunities, conferences, and events.
CAMRT offers employers affordable posting options through their annual payment plan. However, all listings take up to three days to appear. The site provides numerous resources to support their practices, including free journal subscriptions and guidelines for best practices.
- Employers can post full-time, part-time, contract, or casual positions to the site.
- Jobs are sent to more than 12,000 members of the CAMRT by email.
- Numerous volunteer opportunities exist where employers can meet potential employees.
- CAMRT gives employers access to free journal subscriptions and best practice guidelines.
- The site allows applicants to respond to job ads via direct link or email.
- The website is available in English and French.
- Employers cannot post a job directly to the job site.
- After submitting the job details for placement, it takes three days for the vacancy to be posted to the job board.
- The site only allows registered members to access their job board.
- The platform does not feature an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CAMRT's job board, but the company received a 5-star rating on Facebook based on the opinions of more than five people.
How to post a job to CAMRT's job board:
CAMRT vs. Healthcarejobs.ca:
CAMRT is a job board for radiation technologists, while Healthcarejobs.ca is a healthcare job board that charges C$325.00 per post. Comparatively, CAMRT offers a more affordable option with their C$100.00 annual plan for unlimited job posts. Healthcarejobs.ca has a wider reach due to its partner site, Jobs.ca.
CAMRT vs. Biospace:
CAMRT and Biospace target the same broad sector, however, CAMRT focuses primarily on radiology, while Biospace is a general medical job posting site. CAMRT, the less expensive option of the two, does not offer resume searches and reviews, while Biospace does. Biospace features highlighted ads, while CAMRT lacks this option.
CAMRT vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a business networking site that also offers job postings. CAMRT doesn't allow employers access to the resumes of job seekers, a service LinkedIn offers. LinkedIn has numerous posting options, including free and pay-per-click options, while CAMRT only has one option at C$100.00 per year for unlimited job posts.
What is CAMRT?
The Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) is the certifying authority for radiation technologists in the country with the aim of advancing the profession of medical radiation technology in Canada.
What does it cost to post a job to CAMRT?
CAMRT's pricing starts at C$75.00 per post.