One Month Posting
One Month Premium Posting
CAS is the national non-profit membership organization of practicing anesthesiologists and medical professionals in Canada. Founded in 1943, the association provides leadership, governance, oversight, and advocacy for its members through its various initiatives and foundations.
Their career division allows employers to post jobs directly to the CAS website and get advertising visibility through their various social media platforms. Employers who post jobs through the CAS gain access to a targeted, qualified network of anesthesiologists throughout Canada.
- The site has national coverage and lets employers from all provinces post opportunities.
- Job postings are distributed through a job posting newsletter to the CAS's 2,700 members and shared on their Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Employers gain access to a targeted pool of qualified anesthesiologists.
- The site allows employers to provide as much detail as they want in their job postings.
- Employers can upload PDF job descriptions to their job advertisements.
- Compared to other job boards, such as healthcarejobs.ca, their pricing is high.
- The site doesn't offer additional recruitment features such as an applicant tracking system or account dashboard.
- Job postings aren't shared with other medical job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society.
How to Post a Job on the CAS job board:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on CAS.
Posting a job on the CAS job board.
Go to the CAS Career Center page.
Navigate to the Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society home page. Hover over "PRACTICE RESOURCES" and select "CAREER CENTRE."
Start the job posting process.
Scroll down the page and select "SUBMIT A JOB."
Register an employer account.
Read through the information provided and then select "REGISTER" at the bottom of the page.
Fill out the registration form.
Register a profile with CAS by filling out their online registration form. Select "REGISTER" at the bottom of the page when you're done.
Fill in your job description
You'll be redirected to the CAS homepage. Repeat steps one and two, then create your job advertisement by filling in the job posting form provided.
Choose your posting package.
On this page, you will be able to select the job posting package you would like to purchase as well as your posting duration. Choose your preferred amount and length of posting, and then select "NEXT."
Pay for your job posting.
Add your billing information and card details. Then, select "Pay Now."
Once payment has been received, your job posting will go live on the Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society job board.
Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society (CAS) vs. Healthcarejobs.ca:
Healthcarejobs.ca is a general healthcare job posting website that serves Canada. They are slightly more affordable than CAS, charging $325.00 per job post. Healthcarejobs.ca also shares its job listings across the Jobs.ca network of sites, while CAS only posts jobs to its own job board.
Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society (CAS) vs. Dr. Careers:
Dr. Careers is a general medical job board that, compared to CAS, offers employers more functionality and variability with their job postings. The site allows employers to renew expired job postings, delete and edit job posts, and purchase job posting bundles at a reduced rate, all of which are features that CAS doesn't offer.
Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society (CAS) vs. Healthcare Jobsite:
Healthcare Jobsite features jobs in a range of medical professions and roles, while CAS only posts jobs in anesthesia-related professions. However, less than 5% of their web traffic comes from Canada. In comparison, all the members and positions listed on CAS are in Canada, meaning the site may be better for employers looking to hire locally.
What is Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society?
Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society is a national membership association that governs, supports, and represents anesthesiologists in Canada. They provide job posting services to employers looking to hire qualified medical professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society?
The Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society's pricing starts at C$500.00 per standard job post. They also offer a premium package with additional benefits and services included.
How do I create an account on Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society?
- Navigate to the Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society home page.
- Hover over "PRACTICE RESOURCES," then select "CAREER CENTRE."
- Select "JOB POSTINGS," then, click "SUBMIT A JOB."
- Scroll down the page, and select, "REGISTER."
- Fill out the online registration form and click "REGISTER" at the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society?
Employers who would like to delete or edit job posts should contact the Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society.