OAGS Members - Single Job Post
Non-members - Single Job Post
Newsletter Job Ad - Quarter Page
Newsletter Job Ad - Half Page
Newsletter Job Ad - Full Page
Non-member Recruiter Booth at Annual OAGS Meeting
Founded in 1995, the Ontario Association of General Surgeons (OAGS) is a well-established nonprofit organization that represents employers and job seekers in Ontario's general medical and surgical sector. The OAGS Job Board allows employers to post jobs and recruit qualified general surgeons in the Ottawa area.
- The OAGS Job Board is a dedicated general surgeon job board serving the Ottawa, Ontario area.
- Members can post jobs for free.
- Employers can post jobs on the job board as well as in the OAGS print newsletter.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The website is easy to navigate.
- Non-members have to pay an extra fee for a recruiter booth at the OAGS annual meeting.
- No employer branding, applicant management, or employee background verification services are available.
- The website is not available in French.
Although we were unable to find any online reviews of OAGS, their website features testimonials from satisfied clients.
OAGS Job Board vs. Healthcarejobs.ca:
Compared to the OAGS Job Board, Healthcarejobs.ca offers a wider reach, being a dedicated job site for medical and healthcare-related jobs across Canada. While OAGS is a convenient and highly affordable platform for reaching a targeted audience of general surgeons in Ontario, Healthcarejobs.ca is better for countrywide recruitment efforts.
OAGS Job Board vs. CanadaJobs.com:
While OAGS caters to the general surgical sector of Ontario, CanadaJobs.com allows employers to post general medical jobs across Canada, thus reaching a wider audience. Another consideration is that while employers need to register to post jobs for free on OAGS, CanadaJobs.com allows all employers to list their job posts for free.
OAGS Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job site that caters to Canadian employers from all industries. In comparison, OAGS focuses on surgical professions in Ontario. While both platforms have a free job posting option, OAGS lacks recruitment services, such as applicant management tools and job aggregation that Indeed offers.