Jora is completely free for Canadian job seekers to use.
Jora is a worldwide job search aggregator that is completely free for job seekers and employers. Jora features a Canada-specific page that aggregates job posts from sites across the country. Job seekers can search a constantly updated database of job openings via a user-friendly website and mobile app.
Jora actively aggregates job posts from sites across the country, making it an easy and affordable way for employers in Canada to get their job posts in front of local and international candidates. However, the Canadian site no longer features a direct posting option for employers. It also doesn't offer a resume database or any recruitment tools.
- Jora is completely free for Canadian job seekers.
- The platform aggregates job ads from partner job boards and career sites.
- The platform features XML feed integration.
- The website operates in 36 countries worldwide.
- Jora features native mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- The platform has a dedicated Canadian career portal.
- The website features a blog with helpful resources for both employers and job seekers.
- Jora lacks a direct job posting option for Canada.
- The site is not available in French.
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates.
- Jora does not promote listings on any social media channels.
User reviews for Jora have been mostly positive. On TrustPilot, users have commented on how effective and easy the site is to use and find jobs.
Jora vs. Indeed:
Both Jora and Indeed provide international job seekers with extensive job search engines. Jora actively aggregates jobs from across the country but employers in Canada cannot post directly to the site as this function was removed. Indeed, on the other hand, does allow for direct postings and offers both free and paid options.
Jora vs. Wowjobs:
Wowjobs, like Jora, is a job aggregator and allows for free job postings through its partner, Indeed. While Jora has a global presence, Wowjobs caters only to the North American market. From a job seeker's perspective, Wowjobs is the more attractive of the two as it aggregates far more opportunities from thousands of sites in Canada.
Jora vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the official job posting site of the Canadian government and allows for free job postings. While Jora is completely free, it no longer features a job posting option on its Canadian website. Job Bank offers employers more value than Jora as it houses a large selection of resources to assist employers throughout the recruitment process.
What is Jora?
Jora is an Australia-based search engine for jobs. Jora is unlike traditional platforms, as users are able to search through thousands of career opportunities accumulated from many job sites from across Canada.
What does it cost to post a job on Jora?
Jora is completely free to use. While Jora still features a job posting option in some countries, this function is no longer supported on Jora's Canadian website.
Is Jora owned by SEEK?
No, Jora is partnering with SEEK to deliver more job opportunities.