*WhatJobs? also features cost-per-click options for increased exposure and budget control. Employers can also use the platform's job aggregation service and multi-posting options to advertise vacancies.
WhatJobs? is affiliated with many ATS companies and offers employers access to a large network of job seekers by syndicating job posts to over 1,000 partner websites, expanding its reach to thousands of active job seekers. WhatJobs? features affordable monthly subscription plans and a free indexing option via ATS.
WhatJobs? also features a cost-per-click model that allows for flexible budget control to suit various recruitment needs and company sizes. Local employers benefit from the dedicated Canadian website and candidate network; however, the platform lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- WhatJobs? offers a free basic job posting option via ATS.
- Employers can control their budgets with a cost-per-click plan.
- Registered users can work with an account manager to set goals and monthly budgets.
- Job posts are shared to over 1,000 partnered networks, including CareerBuilder, ZipRecruiter, and Monster.
- Candidates are sourced from Google, Bing, and social media channels.
- Job posts are added to email alerts and sent to registered job seekers.
- Employers can sign up for one of WhatJobs? affiliated ATS partners to index multiple or recurring job posts.
- The platform has a dedicated Canadian website for local employers and job seekers.
- Vacancies are distributed by daily email alerts to the platform's network of candidates.
- WhatJobs? lacks a resume database of candidates.
- The platform's pricing lacks transparency.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WhatJobs?
How to Post a Job on WhatJobs?:
Four easy steps for posting a job on WhatJobs?
Posting a job on WhatJobs?
Navigate to the WhatJobs? employer page.
From the employer page, click on "Start Posting Now!" in the center of the page.
Select a subscription plan.
Choose a subscription that best suits your needs by clicking on the plan name.
Create your employer profile.
Confirm your subscription by clicking on the plan name.
Complete the payment process.
Select a payment method and click on "Place Order." Enter your billing details to complete the payment process.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Once the purchase is complete, you'll be able to create and post your job ad.
WhatJobs? vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's job board and features a free job posting service. WhatJobs? offers both free and paid options as well as job board syndication for increased exposure — features that Job Bank lacks. Job Bank caters exclusively to the Canadian job market, while WhatJobs? gives employers access to an international audience.
WhatJobs? vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a popular Canadian job board that features free and paid job posting plans. WhatJobs? features a pay-per-click pricing model that offers employers greater budget flexibility and increased exposure. Both platforms aggregate job posts to other sites and lack a resume database of candidates.
WhatJobs? vs. Jobillico:
Jobillico does not make its pricing available online, making it difficult to judge its affordability. Jobillico caters exclusively to the Canadian job market, with a specific focus on Quebec, whereas WhatJobs? offers employers access to a much larger audience of international professionals.
What is WhatJobs?
WhatJobs? is an online job posting platform that businesses can use to source high-quality candidates from the U.K.
How much does it cost to post a job on WhatJobs? job posting site?
WhatJobs? offers free and cost-per-click pricing options, as well as subscription plans starting from $9.95 per month.
How can I create a WhatJobs? account?
- Go to the WhatJobs? home page.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button in the top-right corner.
- Fill in your company details and confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your account is active.
On what platforms does WhatJobs? distribute my job posts?
WhatJobs? publishes jobs on over 1,000 publisher partner sites.