*Users can assign job posts a cost-per-click budget for increased exposure. Rates may vary by country. Contact WhatJobs? for more information.
WhatJobs? is affiliated with many ATS companies and offers employers access to a large network of job seekers by syndicating job posts to over 1,000 partner websites. Job ads can be indexed via ATS for added convenience.
WhatJobs? also features a cost-per-click model that allows for flexible budget control to suit various recruitment needs and company sizes. Local employers benefit from the dedicated Canadian website and candidate network; however, the platform lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- Employers can control their budgets with a cost-per-click plan.
- Registered users can work with an account manager to set goals and monthly budgets.
- Job posts are shared to over 1,000 partnered networks, including CareerBuilder, ZipRecruiter, and Monster.
- Candidates are sourced from Google, Bing, and social media channels.
- Job posts are added to email alerts and sent to registered job seekers.
- Employers can sign up for one of WhatJobs? affiliated ATS partners to index multiple or recurring job posts.
- The platform has a dedicated Canadian website for local employers and job seekers.
- Vacancies are distributed by daily email alerts to the platform's network of candidates.
- WhatJobs? lacks a resume database.
- The platform's pricing lacks transparency.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WhatJobs?
How to Post a Job on WhatJobs?:
Three easy steps for posting a job on WhatJobs?
Posting a job on WhatJobs?
Click on "Post a Job."
You will find this button toward the top-right corner of the WhatJobs? home page.
Create an account.
Select the "Sign Up" tab and complete the online form. Then, click on "Register now."
Check your email inbox for a notification from WhatJobs? and follow the link provided to activate your account.
Click on the "Post a Job" button in the top-right corner of the page.
Sign in to your account with your email address and password.
Create your job post.
Click on the "Post a Job" button in the top-right corner of the page, select "I AM AN EMPLOYER" toward the center of the page, and complete the online form with details about the job. When you're done, select the "Publish" button toward the bottom of the page.
WhatJobs? vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's job board and features a free job posting service. Unlike the latter, WhatJobs? offers pay-per-click pricing, subscription plans with additional features, and job board syndication for increased exposure. Job Bank caters exclusively to the Canadian job market, while WhatJobs? gives employers access to an international audience.
WhatJobs? vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a popular Canadian job board that features free and paid job posting plans. WhatJobs? features a pay-per-click pricing model that offers employers greater budget flexibility and increased exposure. Both platforms aggregate job posts to other sites and lack a resume database of candidates.
WhatJobs? vs. Jobillico:
Jobillico does not make its pricing available online, making it difficult to judge its affordability. Jobillico caters exclusively to the Canadian job market, with a specific focus on Quebec, whereas WhatJobs? offers employers access to a much larger audience of international professionals.
What Digital (Holdings) Ltd.
Jan 01, 2018
International House, Nile St., London N1 7SR U.K.
How much does it cost to post a job on WhatJobs? job posting site?
WhatJobs? offers cost-per-click pricing options, as well as subscription plans that include additonal features, starting from $9.95 per month.
How can I create a WhatJobs? account?
- Go to the WhatJobs? home page.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button in the top-right corner.
- Fill in your company details and confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your account is active.
On what platforms does WhatJobs? distribute my job posts?
WhatJobs? publishes jobs on over 1,000 publisher partner sites.