489.00 CAD /mo.
1,119.00 CAD /mo.
1,745.00 CAD /mo.
Resume database access
500.00 CAD /mo.
CareerBuilder offers specialized recruitment solutions and their job board connects employers with over 80 million U.S. job seekers. Their services extend to Canada, Australia, Europe, and Asia. Employers pay to list jobs, while job seekers apply for free. Employers benefit from an integrated recruiting platform and access to an extensive resume database.
- Employers are connected with more than 80 million unique, diverse U.S. job seekers.
- Features job boards dedicated to individual countries, including countries in Europe, Australia, Asia, and Canada.
- Monthly or annual job posting package options to choose from.
- Jobs are visible to 20M+ active job seekers with options to syndicate jobs to partners like Google and Facebook.
- An AI-powered, centralized recruiting platform to rate, sort, save, and comment on job applicants.
- Includes access to a database of over 140M resumes and profiles.
- Receive AI-matched candidate alerts via email or on the platform.
- The recruitment platform fully integrates employers' Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- No free plans or trials, although demos are available on request.
- All packages limit resume views to varying degrees.
- Only the more expensive plans offer employers the option to send targeted recruitment emails.
CareerBuilder has a rating of 1.73 stars from 56 reviews on Sitejabber. Subscribers complain about receiving spam emails and calls, and some employers feel they paid a lot only to receive poor candidate matches. On Quora, CareerBuilder receives mixed reviews, with some citing success and others claiming that it has lost its competitive edge.
How to Post a Job on CareerBuilder:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareerBuilder.
Posting a Job on CareerBuilder.
Go to Careerbuilder.ca.
Navigate to the CareerBuilder home page.
Go to the "For Employers" page.
Click on "For Employers" towards the top right of the screen.
Choose your package.
Scroll down and select the package you wish to purchase, then click the "Buy now" button.
Confirm your purchase.
Double-check the products in your cart, then click "Checkout."
Enter your payment details.
Sign in or fill in your company name, email, and payment details to create an account.
Follow the prompts to be redirected to a job posting form that you'll need to fill in. Don't forget to preview and submit your job posting.
CareerBuilder vs. LinkedIn:
CareerBuilder and LinkedIn differ in that CareerBuilder is a global recruitment service that features a job board, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job postings. CareerBuilder’s prices start at $219.00 per month for a single job listing, whereas LinkedIn allows more budget control with a pay per click option.
CareerBuilder vs. Monster:
CareerBuilder and Monster are similar in that their recruitment services both feature a global job board, include candidate matching, and provide access to their extensive resume databases. CareerBuilder’s less expensive single job listing prices start at $219.00 per month, whereas Monster's prices start at $279.00.
CareerBuilder vs. ZipRecruiter:
CareerBuilder and ZipRecruiter differ in that CareerBuilder is a global recruitment service that features a job board, while ZipRecruiter's services include job post syndication to over a hundred other job boards. CareerBuilder’s prices start at $219.00 per month for a single job listing, whereas ZipRecruiter's pricing starts a $249.00 per month.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
September 15, 2020
September 3, 2020
What is CareerBuilder?
CareerBuilder offers employers specialized recruitment solutions. Its extensive job board for U.S. job seekers features jobs in the U.S, Australia, and Canada, as well as European and Asian countries.
How much does CareerBuilder cost?
CareerBuilder's pricing starts at 489.00 CAD per month for a single job post. It offers no free plans, but employers can purchase posting bundles to save up to 28%.
How do I post a job on CareerBuilder?
- Navigate to https://www.careerbuilder.ca.
- Click on "For Employers" towards the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on the package you wish to purchase.
- Sign in or fill in your company name, email, and payment details to create an account.
- Click on "Complete Order".
- Follow the prompts to be redirected to a job posting form that you need to fill in.
- Preview and submit your job posting.
Can I integrate CareerBuilder job posts with my own ATS?
Yes. You can integrate your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) with CareerBuilder to post jobs directly from your ATS and it also allows you to receive applications directly in your ATS.