CareerBuilder also offers a "Build Your Own" plan starting at $375.00 (one-off payment), with each additional job posting costing $250.00.
CareerBuilder offers specialized recruitment solutions, and their job board connects employers with over 80 million U.S. job seekers. Their services extend to Canada, Europe, and Asia. Employers pay to list jobs, while job seekers apply for free. Employers benefit from an integrated recruiting platform and access to an extensive resume database.
- Employers are connected with more than 80 million unique, diverse U.S. job seekers.
- CareerBuilder features job boards dedicated to individual countries, including countries in Europe and Asia.
- There are monthly and annual job posting package options to choose from.
- Jobs are visible to over 20 million active job seekers with options to syndicate jobs to partners like Google and Facebook.
- The AI-powered, centralized recruiting platform allows users to rate, sort, save, and comment on job applicants.
- The platform offers access to a database of over 140 million resumes and profiles.
- Employers can receive AI-matched candidate alerts via email or on the platform.
- The recruitment platform fully integrates employers' applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- There are no free plans or trials, although demos are available on request.
- All packages limit resume views to varying degrees.
- Only the more expensive plans offer employers the option to send targeted recruitment emails.
CareerBuilder has a rating of 1.6 stars based on more than 70 reviews on Sitejabber. Subscribers complained about receiving spam emails and calls, and some employers felt they had paid a lot only to receive poor candidate matches.
On Quora, CareerBuilder receives mixed reviews, with some citing success and others claiming that it has lost its competitive edge.
How to Post a Job on CareerBuilder:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareerBuilder.
Posting a Job on CareerBuilder.
Go to CareerBuilder's website.
Navigate to the CareerBuilder home page.
Go to the "For Employers" page.
Click on "For Employers" toward the top-right corner of the screen.
Click on "Post Jobs."
Select "Post Jobs" from the menu toward the top of the page.
Choose your package.
Scroll down, review the different posting plans, and select the option that best suits your needs.
Complete your order.
Review your order, sign in or fill in your company name, email, and payment details to create an account, and make the payment. Once you've made the purchase, you can go on to create and post your job ad.
CareerBuilder vs. LinkedIn:
CareerBuilder and LinkedIn differ in that CareerBuilder is a global recruitment service that features a job board, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job postings. CareerBuilder’s prices start at $299.00 per month for a single job listing, whereas LinkedIn allows more budget control with a pay per click option.
CareerBuilder vs. Monster:
CareerBuilder and Monster are similar in that their recruitment services both feature a global job board, include candidate matching, and provide access to their extensive resume databases. CareerBuilder’s single job listing prices start at $299.00 per month, whereas Monster offers free and paid options.
CareerBuilder vs. ZipRecruiter:
CareerBuilder and ZipRecruiter differ in that CareerBuilder is a global recruitment service that features a job board, while ZipRecruiter's services include job post syndication to over a hundred other job boards. CareerBuilder’s prices start at $299.00 per month for a single job listing, whereas ZipRecruiter's pricing starts at $16.00 per day.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
March 14, 2022
January 18, 2022
What is CareerBuilder?
CareerBuilder offers employers specialized recruitment solutions. Its extensive job board for U.S. job seekers features jobs in the U.S. and Canada, as well as countries in Europe and Asia.
Is CareerBuilder any good?
CareerBuilder has great features, such as 80 million unique U.S. job seekers, monthly and annual job posting packages, 140 million resumes and profiles in an accessible database, and an applicant tracking system. However, there aren't any free plans, the best features cost more, and the site's reputation isn't the best these days.
Is CareerBuilder free?
No. CareerBuilder's packages start from $299.00 per month.
How much does CareerBuilder cost?
CareerBuilder's pricing starts at $299.00 per month for a single job post. It offers no free plans, but employers can opt for annual packages at discounted rates.
Can I integrate CareerBuilder job posts with my own ATS?
Yes, you can integrate your applicant tracking system (ATS) with CareerBuilder to post jobs directly from your ATS, and it also allows you to receive applications directly in your ATS.
How do I contact CareerBuilder?
To contact CareerBuilder, call 1 (877) 345–5256.
How do I delete my CareerBuilder account?
- Log in to your CareerBuilder account.
- Go to your profile.
- Go to "Related Settings."
- Click on "Remove Your Account."