Starter (1 Job Post) + 50 Resume Views
Standard (3 Job Posts) + 150 Resume Views
Premium (5 Job Posts) + 250 Resume Views
Customized Posting Solutions
Pay Per Click Job Posting
*Monster now offers a 4-day free trial for new subscribers.
Monster is a leading job platform that features international jobs. Their advanced recruitment technology connects employers with available talent. While employers pay to post jobs, job seekers can upload resumes and apply for jobs at no cost.
- Employers can benefit from a free 4-day job posting trial.
- Choose between three paid monthly subscription plans.
- A pay-per-click job posting option is available.
- Connect with an international workforce.
- Job posts are distributed via Monster as well as hundreds of local news sites.
- Includes flexible options to start and stop job postings at any time.
- Advanced candidate matching filters are available.
- All plans include a varying degree of resume views.
- Candidates receive job alert emails.
- Options to contact candidates directly through built-in text and email tools.
- Additional employer branding and increased visibility options are available.
- Job postings include social media visibility on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- No free plans.
- Employer branding and increased job post visibility are charged extra.
- Resume views are limited to varying degrees on all paid plans.
- The Starter plan excludes exposure enhancing syndication to other sites.
- Only the more expensive Standard and Premium plans include application alerts via email.
On Sitejabber, users rate Monster with 2.73 out of 5 stars, slightly better than 2.4 on Trustpilot. Complaints are similar and mainly regard poor customer services after having signed a contract, expired or irrelevant job alerts, and a substandard resume builder product. Positive reviews highlighted Monster's comprehensive job search database.
How to Post a Job on Monster:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Monster.
Posting a job on Monster.
Click "For Employers" on the home page.
You will find this in the top right corner of the Monster home page.
Select "Post a Job."
You can find this in the top right corner of the next page or in the top banner as a blue button.
Choose a posting plan.
You can choose from the Starter, Standard, or Premium packages and try a seven-day free trial by clicking on "Start Free Trial" under your preferred package.
Create an account or sign in to Monster.
Choose between the "New to Monster?" or "Existing User?" tabs. When creating an account, you will need to fill in some company details and your location. To sign in, enter your username and password.
Enter your billing information.
On the next page, you will need to fill in your credit card details and billing information so that your chosen package can be charged once your seven-day trial is finished.
After you have placed your order, you can fill out your job post by clicking on "Post a Job" again on your dashboard. Enter your job post details, click on "Preview" to review your job ad, and submit your job post.
Monster vs. Indeed:
Both Monster and Indeed offer large, international job search engines. Indeed offers a free unpromoted job listing option, but for promoted jobs, both require employers to pay for job posts. Monster’s pricing starts at $279.00 per month for a single post and it also features a pay per click option, whereas Indeed only offers pay per click options.
Monster vs. ZipRecruiter:
Monster and ZipRecruiter differ in that Monster provides a powerful global job search engine, while ZipRecruiter syndicates job posts to over a hundred other international job boards. Monster offers a pay per click option and paid plans that start at $279.00 per month for a single post, whereas ZipRecruiter's pricing starts at $249.00.
Monster vs. LinkedIn:
Monster and LinkedIn differ in that Monster is a leading global job platform, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job postings. LinkedIn exclusively offers a pay per click option, whereas Monster in addition to a pay per click option, also includes paid job posting plans that start at $279.00 per month for a single post.
What is Monster?
Monster is an international job search and recruitment platform.
What does it cost to post a job on Monster?
Monster's pricing starts at $279.00 per month for a single job post.
How do I edit a job post on Monster?
- Navigate to https://www.monster.com/.
- Click on your country.
- Click on "For Employers" at the top right of the screen.
- Click on "Sign In" at the top.
- Hover over the "My Jobs" tab, and then click on "Manage Jobs".
- From the Views menu, select the status of the job that you want to edit.
- Use the search filters to find the job ad that you want to manage.
- Select the job post and select "Edit" under the available actions.
- Edit your job ad.
- Click on "Preview" to review your edits.
- Submit your updated job post.
What are some alternatives to Monster?
Does Monster offer a free trial?
Yes, Monster offers a 4-day free trial for new subscribers.