From CHF290.00 + VAT /post.
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
JobCloud has over 20 year's experience in the Swiss employment market and is trusted by over 30,000 companies in the French and German-speaking territories of Switzerland. The platform offers a range of hiring tools to streamline the hiring process, as well as a partner network of niche sites, offering greater exposure for job ads.
Both jobs.ch and jobup.ch receive a significant amount of website traffic per month, indicating their popularity with employers and job seekers alike. However, the platforms may be more beneficial for larger companies that need to hire at scale.
- Employers can post free job ads to jobup.ch's mobile app for seven days or on the Jobup.ch site for 30 days.
- Job credits are valid for two years.
- Discounts are available for large-scale hiring.
- The Template Plus feature improves the design of job posts, attracting more job seekers to your post.
- Vacancies are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- Job Boost upgrades place your job ad at the top of search results for better visibility.
- The Ultimate plan's Smart Reach function distributes job posts to JobCloud's partner network and other specialized platforms for greater visibility.
- Free and premium employer branding is available.
- Programmatic Job Ads use machine learning and AI to target the most qualified job seekers based on your budget and hiring goals.
- Users can track and shortlist the best candidates through the applicant tracking system (ATS) or sync applications with their own ATS.
- With jobs.ch's Free plan, jobs are only visible on the mobile app, and users do not have access to the ATS.
- While the Lite plan is ideal for smaller budgets, only jobs in selected occupational categories can be advertised.
- The Basic plan only includes one job alert or mailer and no job boosts.
- Job distribution is only included in JobCloud's premium plans.
JobCloud has a 4 out of 5-star rating on Google based on over 40 reviews. The majority of reviews, from both employers and job seekers, were mixed with one user being disappointed with the lack of job applications received and another by the steep pricing plans.
CHF290.00 +VAT /post.
CHF290.00 +VAT /post.
CHF650.00 +VAT /post.
CHF650.00 +VAT /post.
CHF890.00 +VAT /post.
CHF850.00 +VAT /post.
CHF1,090.00 +VAT /post.
CHF1,050.00 +VAT /post.
CHF1,490.00 +VAT /post.
CHF1,250.00 +VAT /post.
*For the pricing of Programmatic Job Ads and international recruiting, contact JobCloud for a quote.
How to Post a Job on JobCloud:
Five easy steps to post a job on JobCloud's job portals.
Posting a job on JobCloud.
Go to JobCloud's home page.
On the home page, click on "Hire Now."
Select a product.
Choose a package that best suits your hiring needs, and click on "Choose plan" under the package of your choice.
Enter your personal information.
Enter your personal details in the online form, and click on "Continue."
Complete your registration by following the verification link sent to you by email.
Create your company profile.
Enter your company name and click on "Go to dashboard."
Create and post your job ad.
Once you've created your company profile, you can purchase your job posting plan and create and publish your job ad.
JobCloud vs. Jobers:
Both JobCloud and Jobers offer a free plan for employers who hire infrequently; however, Jobers' free job posts stay live on the site for five months. By contrast, JobCloud offers a free employer profile page with logo display, while Jobers only offers this with their premium plan. In addition, JobCloud receives far more traffic than Jobers.
JobCloud vs. JobMarket:
JobMarket is a local job posting site that allows employers to post vacancies in the IT, sales, business administration, and manufacturing industries, whereas JobCloud covers all industries. JobMarket is only available in German and lacks a free plan, while JobCloud targets both the French and German-speaking regions of Switzerland.
JobCloud vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global job posting site that offers various hiring tools and payment plans to suit different budgets and needs. Both sites attract large volumes of website traffic, making them both viable options for companies that need to hire talent quickly. However, JobCloud might be the better option for hiring locally.
Jan 01, 2000
Albisriederstr. 253, Zürich 8047 Switzerland
Number of Employees
What is JobCloud?
JobCloud is a digital company that operates a number of job portals, including jobs.ch and jobup.ch, through which employers can attract and hire talent in Switzerland.
What does it cost to post a job on JobCloud's job boards?
JobCloud's pricing ranges from CHF290.00 +VAT to CHF1,490.00 +VAT per post. They also offer a free plan.