Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
3-month FlexxPlan trial
How to Post a Job on Nexxt:
- Sign into your Nexxt account and select "Create New Posting" under the jobs tab on your dashboard.
- On the job posting page, fill in your company details and add the job description, location, and requirements.
- At the bottom of the page, choose whether you want applicants to apply via Nexxt or your careers page.
- Click on "Create Job" and then review your job posting.
- Once you are happy, click "Confirm New Job Post."
Nexxt Key Information Table:
King of Prussia, PA
Number of Employees
1 (610) 878-2800
1060 First Ave, Suite 100, King of Prussia, PA 19406
How can I edit a Nexxt job posting?
To edit a Nexxt job posting, sign in to your account and click on View Jobs from your dashboard. Then, click on the Edit Job icon next to the job you would like to edit. This will direct you to the job posting form where you can edit your posting. Once you're finished editing, click Save Job. You will then be allowed to review your job posting. If you are happy with your edits, click Confirm.
How can I delete a Nexxt job posting?
If you would like to delete your Nexxt job posting, sign in to your account and click on View Jobs from your dashboard. Choose the job posting you would like to remove and click the Deactivate icon to the left. Once you deactivate your posting, it will no longer be live on the site.
How can I create a Nexxt account?
Go to next.com and select "Post Jobs Now" in the top right corner. Choose your subscription plan by clicking "Buy Now." On the next page, enter your email address and password to create an account.