Single 30-Day Job Posting
Talent Pro (1 Job Slot)
Recruiter (5 Job Slots)
Recruiter Premium (10 Job Slots)
Contact for quote.
CustomerServiceJobs provides recruitment solutions and hosts a job board that connects customer service employers with millions of job seekers in the U.S. and Canada. The site makes use multi-channel recruitment strategies to improve the visibility of employers' job ads.
Employers can contact suitable candidates via the site's email and text message services. They also have access to assistance with live and online hiring events. The site features recruitment market research, employer branding opportunities, and a resume search service.
- Employers are connected with millions of job seekers across the U.S. and Canada.
- The site has several paid packages to choose from.
- The company features an applicant tracking system that enables employers to search the resumes of potential candidates.
- All job posts include a description of the company as well as their logo.
- Job vacancies are distributed to candidates via email and text message alerts.
- Detailed campaign analytics are available to employers.
- Candidates can contact employers through a voicemail service.
- Employers can make use of the paid interstitial advertising and other display ad options that provide added exposure.
- CustomerServiceJobs makes use of retargeting to promote jobs across their social media channels.
- Employers are assisted to target their audience, compile email and text campaigns and organize hiring events where they can meet potential employees.
- Hiring solutions are tailor-made for small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Up to 25 users can be registered per CustomerServiceJobs account.
- Subscriptions to the monthly plans renew automatically at the end of the billing cycle. Employers need to cancel their subscriptions to stop the renewal.
- After canceling the monthly or yearly subscriptions, employers no longer have access to candidate information or job posts.
- There are no free plans or trials available to employers.
- All packages limit candidate views to varying degrees, and only the more expensive packages include candidate matching.
- Employers cannot build up credit for unused job ads.
We were unable to find online reviews of CustomerServiceJobs, but its parent company, Nexxt, received negative reviews on Better Business Bureau (BBB). Users complained of being spammed with emails and phone calls after subscribing to the platform.
How to Post a Job on CustomerServiceJobs:
Ten easy steps for posting a job on CustomerServiceJobs.
Posting a Job on CustomerServiceJobs.
Click "Hiring?" to start the job posting process.
Navigate to the CustomerServiceJobs home page and select "Hiring?" in the top right-hand corner.
Select "POST A JOB."
You will be redirected to the Nexxt job posting page. In the middle of the page, select "POST A JOB."
Choose a subscription package.
Choose your preferred subscription package and click "Buy Now."
Register an account.
If you are already an account holder, sign in, or alternatively register for an account by entering your email address and choosing a password. Then, click "CONTINUE."
Provide your company details.
Complete the online form with your company details, name, and job title. Then, click "CONTINUE."
Select "HIRING DESKTOP."
Next, you will be given three options on how to proceed — choose "HIRING DESKTOP." Enter your email address and password, and then click "Launch Hiring Desktop."
Click "Post New Job."
On the right-hand side of the page, click "Post New Job."
Complete the job description.
Fill in the job details, location, salary information, and educational requirements on the online form. Once you are satisfied with the information you've provided, click "Create Job."
On the next page, review the job post.
Then, click "Confirm New Job Post."
Reconfirm your job posting package.
If you do not have any job credits available, confirm your job posting package. Then, click "Submit."
Complete your payment and billing details.
Fill in the online form with your payment details. Provide your billing address and credit card details. Then, click "COMPLETE PURCHASE."
CustomerServiceJobs vs. HospitalityCrossing:
HospitalityCrossing is a niche job board for servers in the hospitality industry, while CustomerServiceJobs is a customer service job board. The latter doesn't have a free posting option, while HospitalityCrossing has a free 14-day trial and a free basic posting option. Both platforms offer a resume search service.
CustomerServiceJobs vs. SalesJobs.com:
SalesJobs.com is a job site that targets sales professionals. It works in conjunction with more than 200 other sites and, like CustomerServiceJobs, features a resume database. While the platforms are similarly priced, SalesJobs.com offers better value with their more expensive plans including unlimited job postings.
CustomerServiceJobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global, general job site with free and paid job postins options, while CustomerServiceJobs is a niche site for customer service jobs that only offers paid plans. Indeed has a skill assessment service that CustomerServiceJobs lacks, and also offers far greater reach than CustomerServiceJobs.
What is CustomerServiceJobs?
CustomerServiceJobs is a niche job board where more than 97,000 employers in the customer services industry post job vacancies.
What does it cost to post a job on CustomerServiceJobs?
CustomerServiceJobs's pricing starts from $199.00 for a single job posting. The site offers several more packages with additional recruitment features.
Do I need to register an account on CustomerServiceJobs?
Yes, you need to create an account to post a listing on CustomerServiceJobs. Accounts are registered with Nexxt, the parent company of CustomerServiceJobs.
How do I edit a post on CustomerServiceJobs?
- Sign in to your account.
- On the dashboard, click "View Jobs."
- Then, click "Edit Job" next to the job you would like to edit.
- You will now be able to edit the job posting.
- Once you're done, click "Save Job."
- Review your job post and click "Confirm."