Talent Pro (1 Job)
Recruiter (5 Jobs)
Recruiter Premium (10 Jobs)
SalesHeads.com is a niche job board for sales professionals in the U.S. The site forms part of the Nexxt talent network, which has a reach of more than 85 million job seekers across the U.S. and has an impressively large candidate database. The platform offers a wide array of tools to help employers execute a seamless, targeted hiring strategy.
- SalesHeads.com is part of the Nexxt Talent Network, which reaches more than 85 million job seekers across the U.S.
- The Nexxt candidate database features millions of resumes and has user-friendly features, including smart filters, email alerts, and multiple portfolio view options.
- Nexxt offers three competitively priced subscription plans suitable for small and mid-sized businesses.
- The hiring solutions include targeted text and email campaigns as well as access to detailed analytics.
- Job slots include company logo and description, social and mobile reach, and candidate email alerts.
- Employers can target sales professionals on Nexxt-powered sites with display advertising.
- Employers can have their hiring message featured in emails to job seekers.
- The site offers a range of integrations with various applicant tracking systems, performance management software, job advertisements, and recruitment platforms.
- SalesHeads.com is targeted at the U.S. market, making it less suited to international recruiting.
- The instant candidate matches and candidate search features are not included in the basic Talent Pro plan.
- There is no free plan or free trial.
No user reviews specific to the SalesHeads.com job board could be found. Nexxt, Inc., the business that owns and operates SalesHeads.com, is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has an A rating. However, all customer reviews listed on the BBB site are negative, with the primary complaint being spam emails.
How to Post a Job on SalesHeads.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on SalesHeads.com.
Posting a job on SalesHeads.com.
Go to the Salesheads.com website.
Navigate to the SalesHeads.com home page.
The "Hiring?" button is in the top-right corner of the home page.
This will direct you to the Nexxt webpage, the company that manages SalesHeads.
Click "Post a Job Immediately."
Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Post a Job Immediately" below the "Hiring" heading.
Select your preferred payment plan.
Choose a plan that suits your budget or hiring needs.
Create an account.
Enter your email address and create a password. Then, select "CONTINUE."
Fill in the online form.
Enter your company details and billing information.
After you've made your purchase, you can create and post your job ad.
SalesHeads.com vs. Rainmakers:
Rainmakers is a dedicated sales career marketplace for high-performing candidates. While SalesHeads.com offers a general resume database, Rainmakers gives employers access to in-depth sales profiles of candidates, including their sales stats. Overall, Rainmakers offers more and better sales-specific recruitment resources.
SalesHeads.com vs. Sales Trax:
Sales Trax is a dedicated software sales job board. While the platform caters to a very specific sales audience compared to SalesHeads.com, which caters to all sales professionals, it is also far more expensive.
SalesHeads.com vs. DADOMATCH:
Unlike SalesHeads.com, DADOMATCH does not charge employers to post jobs. The site is a social hiring platform for retail and sales professionals that automatically posts jobs to a multitude of other job boards. SalesHeads.com is the better option if you want to search resumes and implement a comprehensive recruitment strategy.
What is SalesHeads.com?
What does it cost to post a job on SalesHeads.com?
SalesHeads.com's pricing ranges from $199 to $499 per month.
How can I create an account on SalesHeads.com?
- Go to www.salesheads.com.
- Click “Hiring?” in the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down the page and select “LET'S GET STARTED."
- Follow the prompts, select a subscription plan, and click “Buy Now.”
- Enter your email and a password to create an account. Click “CONTINUE.”
- Enter your company information. Click “CONTINUE.”
- Enter your billing details and make the payment.
How can I edit a job posting on SalesHeads.com?
- To edit a job posting, sign in to your SalesHeads.com account.
- Click on "View Jobs" in your dashboard.
- Then, click the "Edit Job" icon next to the job you would like to edit.
- Once you are finished editing, click "Save Job."
- After you've reviewed your changes, click "Confirm."
How can I delete a job posting on SalesHeads.com?
- To delete a job posting, sign in to your SalesHeads.com account.
- Click on "View Jobs" in your dashboard.
- Select the posting you would like to remove.
- Click the "Deactivate" icon to the left.