From $199.00 /mo.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
SalesJobs.com is the world's largest sales job site, attracting more than 5 million page views every month. At the time of writing, the SalesJobs.com job board boasted more than 800,000 listings. Job seekers can access career resources, such as resume writing tips, guidance for interviews, and career advice, and post their resumes at no cost.
Employers can post jobs and get access to a large sales resume databank. The platform offers a wide array of features to streamline recruitment efforts, including the ability to integrate applicant tracking systems and set up a resume screening agent. The services are competitively priced and offer great value.
- SalesJobs.com offers employers access to over one million registered sales professionals.
- The site attracts on average 55,000 new job seekers per month and receives more than 5 million monthly page views.
- Job posts are distributed to more than 200 sites, including social media and sales employment niche sites.
- There is no limitation on the length of job postings.
- The platform offers employers access to an extensive resume databank.
- Employers can set up a resume screening agent.
- Auto Recruiter Software emails employers the resumes of matching active and passive candidates.
- Employers can integrate their applicant tracking system with the SalesJobs.com platform.
- SalesJobs.com features a number of career resources, including career advice, resume writing tips, and interview hints.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Only the most expensive plan gives employers full access to the resume database.
- The platform's reach is limited to the U.S. market.
SalesJobs.com has an A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating but is not BBB accredited. On Sitejabber, user reviews of SalesJobs.com by both employers and job seekers are mostly positive, praising the user-friendliness and effectiveness of the platform as well as the quality of the candidates.
One job posting
Unlimited job postings
Unlimited job postings & full resume database access
How to Post a Job on SalesJobs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on SalesJobs.com.
Posting a Job on SalesJobs.com.
Click "Post Jobs Now" on the home page.
Go to the SalesJobs.com home page and click on the "Post Jobs Now" button.
Select a posting plan.
Choose the job posting package that best suits your needs and click "Sign Up Now."
Sign up for an account.
Enter your company, contact, and billing information, clicking "Submit" after completing each section, and activate your account.
Create and post your job ad.
Once your account is active you can create and manage your job postings from your account interface.
SalesJobs.com vs. SalesHeads.com:
SalesHeads.com and SalesJobs.com both cater to the U.S. market, have a candidate database, and can reach a very large job seeker audience. Both have a good selection of features that can help employers maximize exposure and streamline their efforts. The platforms also have similar pricing and both offer three posting plans.
SalesJobs.com vs. Indeed:
Unlike SalesJobs.com, Indeed is a general job board, but offers far more affordable rates along with great features for both job seekers and employers. The advantage of SalesJobs.com is that it offers a highly defined audience compared to Indeed, although it lacks some of the features offered by Indeed, such as company reviews.
SalesJobs.com vs. Rainmakers:
Rainmakers is a niche job board that advertises tech-specific sales roles. Comparatively, SalesJobs.com lists general sales vacancies, which makes Rainmakers the better option for targeted hiring. While both platforms offer resume searches, Rainmakers features an applicant tracking system which SalesJobs.com lacks.
Sales Jobs, Inc.
Jan 01, 1997
95 Third St., 2nd Fl., San Francisco, CA 94105
What is SalesJobs.com?
SalesJobs.com is a leading employment site for sales professionals. The platform receives large volumes of traffic and offers a wide array of features to support targeted recruitment efforts.
What does it cost to post a job on SalesJobs.com?
SalesJobs.com's pricing ranges from $199 to $399 per month.
How do I create an account on SalesJobs.com?
- Go to the SalesJobs.com home page.
- Open the drop-down menu under “Employers” in the menu bar.
- Click “Post Jobs Now.”
- Select a plan and click “Sign Up Now.”
- Enter your company and user information and click “Submit.”
- Enter your billing details and click “Submit.”
- Once you have read and agreed to SalesJobs.com’s terms and conditions, you can activate your account.