1–4 job postings
$99.00 per post
5–9 job postings
$89.00 per post
10–14 job postings
$79.00 per post
15–24 job postings
$69.00 per post
25–49 job postings
$59.00 per post
50 job postings
$49.00 per post
14 days resume access
1 month resume access
3 months resume access
6 months resume access
9 months resume access
12 months resume access
Featured employer program
Contact for a quote.
Banners and sponsorship ads
Contact for a quote.
SalesClassifieds is a simple and affordable sales job board. Jobseekers can view jobs and post their resumes free of charge. The platform also offers tools to help candidates build and upload their resumes as well as a Job Search Agent tool that can be set up to send job seekers listings that match their criteria.
Employers have a choice of several posting packages and resume access subscriptions. Unlike most other job boards, listings on SalesClassifieds are active for 60 days. While the services are reasonably priced, the platform lacks certain useful features offered by leading competitors, such as social media sharing and third-party integrations.
- Very affordable job postings.
- Includes a resume database.
- Discounts for multiple job posts.
- Detailed job posting statistics.
- Posts are active for 60 days.
- Employers receive candidate resumes by email.
- Additional promotional tools include a featured employer program, banners, and sponsorship ads.
- Job seekers can use the Job Search Agent tool to receive email notification of jobs that meet their keyword and location criteria.
- Resume resources for job seekers include a resume building tool.
- Lacks social media sharing.
- User interface could be better.
- No applicant tracking system or similar resources to help employers streamline their recruitment efforts.
- No third-party integrations.
No reviews could be found.
How to Post a Job on SalesClassifieds:
Follow these steps to post your next vacancy on SalesClassifieds.
Posting a job on SalesClassifieds
Register an account.
Visit the SalesClassifieds home page and click “Employers & Recruiters:” in the menu bar. Select the “Click Here To Register” button.
Enter your details.
Indicate whether you are a direct employer or an agency, then click “Submit.” Enter your details and click “Submit.”
Click “post your jobs.” Purchase job posting credits. To do so, contact SalesClassifieds and request credits. Your request will be reviewed and you will receive an online invoice that is payable by credit card. Once your account is credited with job posting credits, you can submit your job listing.
SalesClassifieds vs. Dadomatch:
Unlike SalesClassifieds, Dadomatch allows employers to post jobs free of charge, which are also distributed to other popular job boards. However, in comparison to SalesClassifieds, Dadomatch lacks a resume database and candidate matching functions.
SalesClassifieds vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist is a well-known platform that is more affordable than SalesClassifieds. However, it lacks some of the more common features of dedicated career sites, such as an industry-specific target audience, candidate matching, and a resume database, all of which SalesClassifieds offers.
SalesClassifieds vs. SalesTrax:
SalesTrax is a niche sales job board that caters specifically to software sales professionals. It is also far more expensive than SalesClassifieds and essentially only offers a basic job board. In contrast, SalesClassifieds simply offers more, such as a resume database and candidate matching, for less.
What is SalesClassifieds?
SalesClassifieds is a dedicated sales board. Job seekers can use a resumer builder, post their resumes, and set up a job search tool to email them listings that match their selected keywords. Employers can access a resume database to search for suitable candidates and post jobs.
What does it cost to post a job on SalesClassifieds?
SalesClassifieds offers several plans for job postings and access to their resume database. Pricing for job posts starts at $99.00 per post, with discounts available depending on the number of posts required. Subscriptions to access the resume database start at $49.00 for 14 days.
How do I create an account on SalesClassifieds?
- Visit www.salesclassifieds.com.
- Click “Employers & Recruiters:” in the menu bar.
- Select the “Click Here To Register” button.
- Indicate whether you are a direct employer or an agency, then click “Submit.”
- Enter your details and click “Submit.”