1–4 job postings
5–9 job postings
10–14 job postings
15–24 job postings
25–49 job postings
50 job postings
14 days resume access
1 month resume access
3 months resume access
6 months resume access
9 months resume access
12 months resume access
Featured employer program
Contact for quote.
Banners and sponsorship ads
Contact for quote.
Sales Classifieds is a simple and affordable sales job board that advertises a variety of sales, retail, and administrative positions. The platform gives employers access to several posting packages and resume database subscriptions.
Unlike most other job boards, listings on Sales Classifieds are active for 60 days. While the services are reasonably priced, the platform lacks certain useful features offered by leading competitors, such as social media sharing and third-party integrations.
- Sales Classifieds offers affordable job postings.
- The site features a resume database.
- There are discounts available for multiple job posts.
- The platform offers detailed job posting statistics.
- Listings are active for 60 days.
- Employers receive candidate resumes via email.
- Additional promotional tools include a featured employer program, banners, and sponsorship ads.
- The Job Search Agent tool lets candidates receive email alerts of jobs that meet their keyword and location criteria.
- Well-known companies like BP, Rolls-Royce, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation make use of the job board.
- Sales Classifieds lacks social media sharing.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- There is no applicant tracking system or similar resources to help employers streamline their recruitment efforts.
- There are no third-party integrations.
We were unable to find online reviews of Sales Classifieds.
How to Post a Job on Sales Classifieds:
Follow these steps to post your next vacancy on Sales Classifieds.
Posting a job on Sales Classifieds.
Register an account.
Visit the Sales Classifieds home page and click on “EMPLOYERS & RECRUITERS:” in the menu bar. Select the “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” button.
Enter your details.
Indicate whether you are a direct employer or an agency, then click on “Submit.” Enter your details and click on “Submit.”
Click on “post your jobs.” To purchase job posting credits, contact Sales Classifieds to log a request. Your request will be reviewed and you will receive an online invoice that is payable by credit card. Once your account is credited with job posting credits, you can submit your job listing.
Sales Classifieds vs. DADOMATCH:
Unlike Sales Classifieds, DADOMATCH offers a free job posting service and distributes listings to other popular job boards, making it the better platform for employers on a tight budget in need of maximum visibility. However, in comparison to Sales Classifieds, DADOMATCH lacks a resume database and candidate matching tools.
Sales Classifieds vs. Sales Trax:
Sales Trax is a niche sales job board that caters specifically to software sales professionals. It is also far more expensive than Sales Classifieds, and essentially only has a basic job board available. In contrast, Sales Classifieds is more feature-rich, offering a resume database and candidate matching tools for less.
Sales Classifieds vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist is a well-known platform that is more affordable than Sales Classifieds. However, it lacks some of the more common features of dedicated career sites, such as an industry-specific target audience, candidate matching, and a resume database, all of which Sales Classifieds offers.
What is Sales Classifieds?
Sales Classifieds is a dedicated sales job board that connects employers with sales professionals throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Sales Classifieds?
Sales Classifieds offers several plans for job postings and access to their resume database. Pricing for job posts start at $99.00 per post, with discounts available depending on the number of posts required. Subscriptions to access the resume database start at $49.00 for 14 days.
How do I create an account on Sales Classifieds?
- Visit www.salesclassifieds.com and click on “EMPLOYERS & RECRUITERS:” in the menu bar.
- Select the “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” button.
- Indicate whether you are a direct employer or an agency, then click on “Submit.”
- Enter your details and click on “Submit.”