Talent Pro (1 Job Slot)
Recruiter (5 Job Slots)
Recruiter Premium (10 Job Slots)
FlexxPlan (11+ Job Slots)
Contact for quote.
RetailGigs.com is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in various retail sectors across the U.S. The site gives employers the opportunity to post full-time, part-time, and temporary retail and sales vacancies at all career levels.
RetailGigs.com is a partner site of the popular job board Nexxt and offers several well-priced job posting options. The platform also features a wide range of recruitment services, including a resume database, promoted listings, exposure on partner sites, and a candidate matching tool.
- RetailGigs.com specializes in advertising retail, sales, merchandising, and purchasing jobs across the U.S.
- The platform offers several job posting packages.
- The site gives employers access to their database of over 1 million resumes.
- Job posts are shared to Nexxt's network of over 800 partner job boards, including SalesHeads.com and Jobrapido.
- The platform offers a candidate matching tool to simplify the hiring process.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email and text message alerts.
- All job posts include a description of the company as well as their logo.
- Employers can access the site's recruitment analytics.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site does not have an applicant tracking system.
Although we were unable to find any online reviews of RetailGigs.com, the platform's partner site, Nexxt, received a 1-star rating on Sitejabber. Reviewers complained that the site sends spam emails and irrelevant job alerts.
How to Post a Job on RetailGigs.com:
Eleven easy steps for posting a job on RetailGigs.com.
Posting a Job on RetailGigs.com.
Navigate to RetailGigs.com's home page.
From the home page, select "Hiring?" in the top right-hand corner.
Go to the job posting page.
On the next page, scroll down and click on "POST A JOB" to start the job posting process.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting option and click on "Buy Now" underneath it.
Sign up as an employer.
Add your email address, create a password, and click on "CONTINUE."
Add your company information.
Fill out the online form with your company details, and click on "CONTINUE."
Choose the platform you’d like to access.
Enter your email address and password. Then, click on "Launch Hiring Desktop."
Start the job posting process.
On the right-hand side of your dashboard, select "Post New Job."
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your job post details, including the job title, job description, and job location. Once you're done, click on "Create Job."
Review your job post.
Ensure that the information you've provided is correct, and click on "Confirm New Job Post."
You also have the option to change your job post by selecting "Edit."
Select your preferred job posting option.
Tick the box next to your chosen job posting package, and click on "Submit."
Place your order.
Ensure that your job posting package is correct, and add your billing information to the online form. Then, click on "COMPLETE PURCHASE."
Once your payment is processed, your job post will go live on RetailGigs.com.
RetailGigs.com vs. AllRetailJobs.com:
RetailGigs.com and AllRetailJobs.com are both niche job boards that list jobs in the retail sectors of the U.S. While RetailGigs.com charges $199.00 for a job post, AllRetailJobs.com costs $335.00 per job post, making the former the more affordable option. RetailGigs.com also has a greater reach, with over 500,000 more CVs than AllRetailJobs.com.
RetailGigs.com vs. WorkInRetail.com:
Like RetailGigs.com, WorkInRetail.com connects employers with professionals in retail. While WorkInRetail.com does not disclose any pricing details on their website, RetailGigs.com has several job posting options available. WorkInRetail.com also offers employers more recruitment services, including promoted listings and a candidate matching tool.
RetailGigs.com vs. Snagajob:
Snagajob is a popular job board that allows employers to post jobs in all industries. RetailGigs.com, however, is more niche and caters solely to the retail and sales sectors. While RetailGigs.com offers a resume search service, it lacks certain features that Snagajob has, such as an applicant tracking system and candidate screening.
What is RetailGigs.com?
RetailGigs.com is a niche job board that helps employers recruit professionals in the retail and sales industries of the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on RetailGigs.com?
RetailGigs.com's pricing starts from $199.00 for a single Talent Pro job slot. The platform also offers bulk job posting packages.
How do I create a RetailGigs.com account?
- Navigate to RetailGigs.com's home page and click on "Hiring?"
- Select "POST A JOB" and click on "SIGN IN" at the top of the page.
- Select "Click here to get started" and tick the box that represents your company's size.
- Fill in the online registration form and click on "NEXT" to sign up as an employer.
How do I delete a job post from RetailGigs.com?
- Log in to your account and click on "View All Jobs."
- Next to the job you'd like to remove, click on "Actions" and select "Deactivate Job."