From $225.00 /post.
Job post duration
Up to 60 days.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
RetailJobsWeb.com is a niche job board dedicated to the retail job market in the U.S. and offers employers a number of advanced recruitment tools to help streamline the hiring process, including job board syndication, social media promotion, a resume database, email job alerts, and branded company profiles.
While the platform is costlier than some competitors and lacks a free job posting option, its advanced recruitment tools make it a valuable resource for employers in the retail industry looking to attract and recruit talented professionals.
- RetailJobsWeb.com is a niche retail job board that gives employers access to a specialized audience of professionals.
- Job posts are included in programmatic distribution to partners, such as Zip Recruiter and Glassdoor.
- The platform features a range of job posting plans as well as discounted bulk packages.
- Job posts are sent to matching candidates via email job alerts.
- The platform promotes job posts on its social media channels.
- Employers can create branded company profiles to help attract candidates.
- The site features a searchable resume database of candidates.
- Bulk job posting credits are valid for one year.
- Job ads can be active for up to 60 days.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as AllRetailJobs.com and RetailCrossing.
- Competing retail job board, NRF Job Board, receives more website traffic than RetailJobsWeb.com.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of RetailJobsWeb.com, the platform has been used by a number of prominent companies, including Kroger, The Home Depot, and Walmart, to help fill their vacancies.
Basic 30-Day Job Posting
Basic 60-Day Job Posting
Basic 30-Day Job Posting + Resume Database Access
Basic 60-Day Job Posting + Resume Database Access
3 x 30-Day Bronze Job Postings
3 x 30-Day Silver Job Postings
5 x 30-Day Bronze Job Postings
5 x 30-Day Silver Job Postings
Single Resume Purchase
How to Post a Job on RetailJobsWeb.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on RetailJobsWeb.com.
Posting a job on RetailJobsWeb.com.
Navigate to the RetailJobsWeb.com home page.
From the home page, click on the "Employers" tab in the top menu bar and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
Fill out the "New Employers, Recruiters and Agencies Create An Account" form with your details and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT" toward the bottom of the page.
Choose a job posting plan.
From your dashboard, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, select the type of job posting that best suits your hiring needs.
Create your job post.
Scroll down and fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "Preview" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Ensure that your job post is accurate. Click on "Edit" to make any changes. Once you're happy with your ad, click on "Post Job" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and select a payment method. Add your billing details and follow the prompts to complete the purchase. Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be added to the RetailJobsWeb.com website.
RetailJobsWeb.com vs. AllRetailJobs.com:
AllRetailJobs.com has a larger reach and audience than RetailJobsWeb.com. Both platforms feature a resume database, social media promotion, job board syndication, and discounted job posting packages. However, AllRetailJobs.com is the costlier option, charging $335.00 per job post compared to $225.00 on RetailJobsWeb.com.
RetailJobsWeb.com vs. NRF Job Board:
NRF Job Board is the official career portal of the National Retail Federation and offers employers a free job posting service for members. However, nonmember pricing starts from $299.00 per job post. Both platforms feature branded employer profiles and 60-day listings, but only RetailJobsWeb.com offers job board syndication.
RetailJobsWeb.com vs. RetailCrossing:
RetailCrossing features over 200,000 vacancies on the site, whereas RetailJobsWeb.com has around 17,000 job openings, indicating that the former is the more popular of the two platforms. In addition, RetailCrossing features both free and paid options, making it the more affordable option for employers on a tight budget.
What is RetailJobsWeb.com?
RetailJobsWeb.com is a retail job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with a range of retail industry professionals across the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on RetailJobsWeb.com?
RetailJobsWeb.com's pricing starts from $225.00 for a single 30-day job post. The platform also offers 60-day plans, resume database access, and bulk job posting plans.
How do I create an account on RetailJobsWeb.com?
- Go to the RetailJobsWeb.com home page.
- Click on the "Employers" tab in the top menu bar.
- Select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the "New Employers, Recruiters and Agencies Create An Account" form.
- Click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT" toward the bottom of the page.