NRF Job Board
30 and 60 days.
Resume database access
The National Retail Federation provides advocacy, industry standards, and educational resources to the U.S. retail sector. The organization also hosts a niche job board that helps both member and nonmember companies find, attract, and hire skilled professionals in search of e-commerce, customer service, marketing, and sales roles, among others.
The job board's standout features include advanced employer branding, mobile and SEO-optimized listings, and an easy job posting process. While members can post vacancies for free, the platform is less feature-rich than some of its niche competitors, such as RetailGigs.com.
- NRF Job Board caters exclusively to local retail professionals at all career levels.
- Members of the organization can post vacancies for free.
- Employers can manage their listings and applications from a centralized dashboard.
- The premium posting plan lists jobs on its home page and at the top of searches for increased visibility.
- All vacancies are mobile and SEO-optimized.
- Companies can set up a comprehensive employer profile with video and social links for increased brand awareness.
- Members' listings are added to NRF's daily newsletters for added exposure.
- The site offers an automated career center website scraping package for a simplified job posting process.
- Only NRF members are able to post vacancies for free.
- The platform does not share listings to its social media pages.
- The job board lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- NRF Job Board is costly compared to other niche posting sites, such as RetailJobsWeb.com.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NRF Job Board.
Add on: Featured Company
Add on: Spotlight Job
Add on: Extend posting expiration date
*The platform also offers an automated career center website scraping program for a once-off fee of $1,200.00, with an annual maintenance fee of $600.00. Interested users should contact the platform via email or telephone for more information.
How to Post a Job on NRF Job Board:
Five easy steps for posting a job on NRF Job Board.
Posting a job on NRF Job Board.
Select a job posting package.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" toward the right-hand side of the top menu. Choose your preferred job posting plan and select the number of listings you'd like to purchase. Then, click on "Buy" under the applicable heading.
Create an employer account.
Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "Register" to proceed.
Review your order.
Review your order and ensure you've selected the correct package. Tick the boxes of job post upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank. Once you're satisfied, click on "Proceed To Checkout."
Complete your purchase.
Fill out the online form with your billing information and click on "Place Order" to pay for your job post.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy to the job board.
NRF Job Board vs. RetailGigs.com:
Like NRF Job Board, RetailGigs.com offers employer branding and promoted listings. However, RetailGigs.com is more feature-rich, with resume searches and candidate matching tools. While RetailGigs.com's paid job posting plans are more affordable than that of NRF Job Board, only the latter has a free posting option for organization members.
NRF Job Board vs. AllRetailJobs.com:
While NRF Job Board and AllRetailJobs.com both advertise various retail vacancies, the latter is more feature-rich, with applicant tracking tools and job syndication. Although NRF Job Board offers discounted membership pricing, AllRetailJobs.com has a slightly larger reach than the former, with a resume database of around 1.5 million candidates.
NRF Job Board vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a popular professional social network that lists a wide range of general jobs. In comparison, NRF Job Board gives companies access to a more niche pool of talent, but its reach is less wide than that of LinkedIn. Both sites offer free and paid job postings, but LinkedIn also features candidate messaging, which NRF Job Board lacks.
What is NRF Job Board?
NRF Job Board is a niche job board that connects employers with retail, sales, marketing, finance, and e-commerce professionals throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on NRF Job Board?
NRF Job Board allows members to post listings for free, and its paid packages start from $299.00 for a basic job post.
How do I create an account on NRF Job Board?
- Navigate to NRF Job Board's home page and click on "Register."
- Select "Employers" from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the online registration form and click on "Register."
How do I delete a job post from NRF Job Board?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "Manage Jobs" and select "Your Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the job you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."