*CareersInGrocery.com also offers 3-month and 6-month subscriptions for all of their packages. In addition, the platform features a range of add-on products, including resume searches, employer branding services, and job boosting.
Founded in 2005, CareersInGrocery.com has helped employers in the grocery industry connect with candidates for over 15 years. Unlike many other job boards, the platform operates on a subscription model, offering unlimited job postings and access to the resume database for a fixed price; ideal for companies looking to fill multiple vacancies.
The platform features a range of subscription packages, various add-on services to increase job post exposure, and access to a specialized candidate pool of grocery professionals at all career levels in North America. Although the platform does share posts to its social media channels, it still has a very small following.
- CareersInGrocery.com is a niche job board dedicated to the grocery industry in the U.S.
- The site features a range of subscription packages to suit various recruitment needs.
- The platform offers unlimited job postings with all of its subscription packages.
- The website features a searchable resume database that is included in all subscription packages.
- The "Added-Value" packages offer company branding options.
- The "Job Boost" add-on option shares job posts via their job seeker newsletter and social media channels.
- The company performs daily quality checks on candidates who register with the site.
- Employers can create a company profile including a description and logo.
- The platform is more affordable compared to competitors like AllRetailJobs.com's and RetailJobsWeb.com.
- The site does not offer a free job posting option or trial period.
- The platform has a small social media following on Twitter and Facebook.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareersInGrocery.com.
How to Post a Job on CareersInGrocery.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on CareersInGrocery.com.
Posting a job on CareersInGrocery.com.
Navigate to the CareersInGrocery.com home page.
From the home page, select "Employers - Click Here to Post Your Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a package.
On the next page, choose between the "Basic" and "Added-Value" packages by clicking the corresponding "GET STARTED" button.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your company details. Once complete, click "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a subscription package.
Choose the duration of your subscription by checking the box next to the appropriate package. Then, click "Continue."
Add additional services.
On the next page, you'll be able to select various add-ons to enhance your job post.
Select your desired addon services/features from the corresponding drop-down menus and then click "Continue."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and add your billing details. Once complete, click "Confirm Order" toward the bottom of the page.
Once the payment has been processed, your listing will be added to the CareersInGrocery.com job board.
CareersInGrocery.com vs. AllRetailJobs.com:
AllRetailJobs.com's is a retail job board that caters to a range of industries, including grocery and food-related retail opportunities. AllRetailJobs.com's pricing is based on the number of jobs posted, while CareersInGrocery.com offers unlimited job posting with its subscription model, making the latter the more affordable option for bulk hiring.
CareersInGrocery.com vs. National Retail Federation Job Board:
Both National Retail Federation (NFR) Job Board and CareersInGrocery.com cater to the retial job market. Unlike CareersInGrocery.com, NFR members can post jobs for free, making it the more affordable option. However, there is no free option for nonmembers, and a subscription to CareersInGrocery.com would be a better option in this case.
CareersInGrocery.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest job boards in the world. The platform offers both free and paid job posting options, making it significantly more affordable than CareersInGrocery.com. The downside is that Indeed is a general job posting site, whereas CareersInGrocery.com is niche and offers employers access to a more targeted pool of candidates.
What is CareersInGrocery.com?
CareersInGrocery.com is a specialized job board that connects employers with job seekers in the North American grocery industry. The platform accepts a variety of job opportunities from cashiers and clerks, to managers and executives.
What does it cost to post a job on CareersInGrocery.com?
CareersInGrocery.com's pricing starts from $350.00 for their basic one-month subscription package. The platform also offers "Bronze," "Silver," and "Gold" subscriptions for up to a year, as well as various add-on features and services.
How do I create an account on CareersInGrocery.com?
- Go to the CareersInGrocery.com home page.
- Click on "Employers - Click Here to Post Your Job."
- Select a package by clicking the "GET STARTED" button.
- Fill out the online form with your company details.
- Click "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on CareersInGrocery.com?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the "EMPLOYERS" tab.
- Go to "Manage Jobs" under the "MY JOB POSTINGS" tab to the left of the page.
- Here you will see the list of job posts and be able to edit and delete them.