HospitalityCrossing is a job board for the hospitality industry. The platform is part of the EmploymentCrossing network and aggregates jobs from career pages, regional publications, and other sources. Employers can post jobs on the website and get access to a large resume database to search for qualified candidates.
HospitalityCrossing is a job posting site within the EmploymentCrossing network of job boards. It aggregates job postings from a variety of sources and offers a range of resources for employers and job seekers. Employers can use the site, which promises extensive reach and a large resume database, to browse resumes, post jobs, and track candidates.
- 14-day free trial of any plan.
- Large, searchable resume database.
- Jobs are posted to more than 500 job boards.
- Job posts are featured in job alert emails sent to qualified job seekers.
- Comprehensive resource center.
- A user-friendly dashboard that makes it easy to manage job posts, search resumes, and keep track of candidates. Includes basic account statistics and reports.
- No employer profiles.
- Relatively expensive.
EmploymentCrossing, which encompasses the niche job board HospitalityCrossing, is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). It has been given an A rating by the BBB. Testimonials on the HospitalityCrossing site praise the platform for being user-friendly, informative, and effective.
How to Post a Job on HospitalityCrossing:
- Go to hospitalitycrossing.com.
- Click "Post A Job."
- Enter your work/company email address and click "Get Started."
- Enter your details, create a password, select a job category, and create your job post.
- Click "Post Your Job."
HospitalityCrossing vs. Hcareers:
Like HospitalityCrossing, Hcareers advertises access to a huge candidate pool. While it is more expensive than HospitalotyCrossing, it also offers employers a little more with its AI-powered candidate matching software, applicant tracking system, and enhanced employer branding features.
HospitalityCrossing vs. HospitalityOnline:
HospitalityOnline might not have as large a candidate pool as HospitalityCrossing, but offers a more comprehensive recruitment solution, including employer branding features, an integrated applicant tracking system, candidate assessment resources, and an onboarding platform.
HospitalityCrossing vs. HospitalityJobs.com:
HospitalityJobs.com offers similar features for far less than HospitaliyCrossing, but also does not have as much reach as HospitalityCrossing. While neither offers employer branding tools, both provide access to a resume database and have a user-friendly dashboard employers can use to manage their job posts and track candidates.
286 West 100 North, Ephraim, UT, 84627
Number of Employees
What is HospitalityCrossing?
HospitalityCrossing is a job search and posting site for employers and job seekers in the hospitality industry.
What does it cost to post a job on HospitalityCrossing?
HospitalityCrossing offers a basic account that is free for up to 20 job posts. The pricing of other monthly plans ranges from $199 per month to $1,249 per month. These plans unlock additional features.
Does HospitalityCrossing offer a free trial?
Yes, HospitalityCrossing offers a 14-day free trial for all plans.
How do I create an account on HospitalityCrossing?
- Visit hospitalitycrossing.com/.
- Click "Signup" next to the links for employers in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your details and create a password.
- Then, click "Sign Up."
How do I delete a post on HospitalityCrossing?
- Log in to your user account.
- Click on "My Jobs" in the dashboard menu bar.
- Select and close the job post you want to delete.