HospitalityCrossing is a job posting site within the EmploymentCrossing network of job boards. It aggregates job postings from a variety of job boards and offers a range of resources for employers and job seekers. However, this site caters mostly to the U.S. workforce, so the resources are not always useful for Canadian workers.
- There is a 14-day free trial on all of their plans.
- Includes an extensive and searchable resume database.
- Jobs are posted to more than 500 job boards.
- Job posts are featured in job alert emails sent to qualified job seekers.
- Includes a comprehensive resource center.
- A user-friendly dashboard that makes it easy to manage job posts, search resumes, and keep track of candidates. Includes basic account statistics and reports.
- No employer profiles.
- Relatively expensive compared to other Canadian job board aggregators.
- Pricing is only available in USD.
- No French language option.
- It is not a dedicated Canadian site.
- Phone support only offers a U.S. number and is only available from 8 am to 4 pm PST.
Testimonials on the HospitalityCrossing site praise the platform for being user-friendly, informative, and effective.
How to Post a Job on HospitalityCrossing:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HospitalityCrossing.
Posting a Job on HospitalityCrossing.
Click "Post a Job" on the home page.
Go to hospitalitycrossing.com and click the "Post a Job" button in the top right corner of the page.
Enter your email address.
In the field provided, enter your work or company email address and click "Get Started."
Enter your details and job information.
You will need to provide your name and contact information and create a password for your HospitalityCrossing account. You can then go on to enter details about the position you want to advertise and create a job description. Once this is done, click "Post your job."
Preview and post your job ad.
In the pop-up window, click "Job Post Preview" and check that the information in your job listing is correct. Once you are satisfied with your listing, click "Post as Featured Job."
Select your posting plan.
You will be directed to HospitalityCrossing's pricing page to select a posting plan. Choose the plan that best suits your needs and make the payment.
HospitalityCrossing vs. Hcareers:
Like HospitalityCrossing, Hcareers advertises access to a huge candidate pool, mostly in the U.S. but also in Canada. While it is more expensive than HospitalityCrossing, it also offers employers a little more with its AI-powered candidate matching software, applicant tracking system, and enhanced employer branding features.
HospitalityCrossing vs. EightSix Network:
The EightSix Network is a restaurant and hospitality job board that caters exclusively to Canada. HospitalityCrossing, in contrast, focuses on the U.S. with some job posts in Canada. Like HospitalityCrossing, EightSix Network offers free postings, featured postings, applicant tracking tools, and a resume database.
HospitalityCrossing vs. HospitalityJobs.ca:
Both HospitalityCrossing and HospitalityJobs.ca are niche job sites attached to larger job boards — EmploymentCrossing and Jobs.ca, respectively. While HospitalityJobs.ca caters exclusively to a Canadian audience, HospitalityCrossing is mostly a U.S. site. It also offers a free plan and candidate management tools, which HospitalityJobs.ca lacks.
What is HospitalityCrossing?
HospitalityCrossing is a job search and posting site for employers and job seekers in the hospitality industry.
What does it cost to post a job on HospitalityCrossing?
HospitalityCrossing offers a basic account that is free for up to 20 job posts. The pricing of other monthly plans ranges from US$199.00 to US$1,249.00. These plans unlock additional features.
Does HospitalityCrossing offer a free trial?
Yes, HospitalityCrossing offers a 14-day free trial for all plans.
How do I create an account on HospitalityCrossing?
- Visit hospitalitycrossing.com.
- Click "Signup" next to the links for employers in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your details and create a password.
- Then, click "Sign Up."
How do I delete a post on HospitalityCrossing?
- Log in to your user account.
- Click on "My Jobs" in the dashboard menu bar.
- Select and close the job post you want to delete.