From $US399.00 per post.
Job board syndication
Account stats and reports
Job email alerts
HospitalityCrossing is a job posting site within the EmploymentCrossing network of job boards. It aggregates job postings from a variety of job boards and offers a range of resources for employers and job seekers. However, this site caters mostly to the U.S. workforce, so the resources are not always useful for Canadian workers.
- The basic plan includes one free job slot.
- There is a 14-day free trial for all plans.
- The platform has a large, searchable resume database.
- Jobs are posted to more than 600 job boards.
- Job posts are featured in job alert emails sent to qualified job seekers.
- Employers can access a comprehensive resource center.
- It features a user-friendly dashboard that makes it easy to manage job posts, search resumes, and keep track of candidates.
- Employers have access to basic account statistics and reports.
- Employers cannot create profiles.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There is no French language option.
- HospitalityCrossing is not a dedicated Canadian site.
- Phone support only offers a U.S. number and is only available from 8 am to 4 pm PST.
Testimonials on the HospitalityCrossing site praise the platform for being user-friendly, informative, and effective.
*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
HospitalityCrossing vs. Hcareers:
Like HospitalityCrossing, Hcareers provides access to a large candidate pool, mostly in the U.S. but also in Canada. Hcareers charges US$249.00 per post while HospitalityCrossing offers a free plan with paid plans from $US399.00 per Month.
HospitalityCrossing vs. EightSix Network:
The EightSix Network is a restaurant and hospitality job board that caters exclusively to Canada. HospitalityCrossing, in contrast, focuses on the U.S. with some job posts in Canada. EightSix Network offers a free plan and paid plans from US69.99 per month while HospitalityCrossing charges $399.00 per month and also includes a free plan.
HospitalityCrossing vs. HospitalityJobs.ca:
Both HospitalityCrossing and HospitalityJobs.ca are attached to larger job boards — EmploymentCrossing and Jobs.ca, respectively. HospitalityJobs.ca is Canadain while, HospitalityCrossing is mostly a U.S. site. HospitalityCrossing offers a free plan and paid plans from US$399.00 per month. HospitalityJobs.ca charges upwards of C$325.00 +tax per post.
What does it cost to post a job on HospitalityCrossing?
HospitalityCrossing offers a basic account that includes on free job slot. The pricing of other monthly plans ranges from US$399.00 to US$1,999.00 per month. These plans unlock additional features.
Does HospitalityCrossing offer a free trial?
Yes, HospitalityCrossing offers a 14-day free trial for all plans.
How do I create an account on HospitalityCrossing?
- Visit hospitalitycrossing.com.
- Click on "Sign Up" next to the links for employers in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your details and create a password.
- Then, click on "SIGN UP."
How do I delete a post on HospitalityCrossing?
- Log in to your user account.
- Click on "My Jobs" in the dashboard menu bar.
- Select and close the job post you want to delete.