Free (until 31 December 2021, then US$95.00)
- Premium job postings are listed for 60 days.
eHotelier is an Australia-based career development portal that caters to the global hospitality industry. The platform's primary focus lies with eLearning and training resources for individuals and organizations alike. It also features a competitively priced job board on which employers can post jobs and view resumes.
While the site is a great resource for Canadian employers in the hospitality industry looking to develop and advance their teams' skills and performance, there are better niche job boards out there. eHotelier is not well-known in Canada and attracts less traffic than some of its global and local competitors, such as CatererGlobal and Hcareers.
- eHotelier is competitively priced.
- The website has an attractive user interface.
- Employer profiles are displayed in the job posting.
- The platform caters to an international audience.
- The site features a variety of resources for individuals and organizations in the hospitality industry, including an online learning academy, supplier directory, event calendar, and daily industry news and insights.
- eHotelier's job board offers cheaper job posting options than Hcareers and Hospitalityjobs.ca.
- The job board is not very busy.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other industry sites.
- The platform does not have a French language option.
- eHotelier is not well-known in the Canada, making alternatives like Hospitalityjobs.ca, Hcareers, and EightSix Network better options for recruiting locally.
- While eHotelier offers both email and phone support, the Australia-based site can only be reached at an Australian contact number. Operating hours are not listed on the website and Canada-based customers may have to take into account the difference in time zones when reaching out for support.
eHotelier has two Facebook recommendations and more than 82,000 followers. The platform's LinkedIn company page has almost 11,000 followers. Testimonials on the eHotelier website praise the quality of the platform's content and professional development programs but do not mention the job board specifically.
How to Post a Job on eHotelier:
Five easy steps for posting a job on eHotelier.
Posting a Job on eHotelier.
Go to ehotelier.com.
Navigate to the eHotelier home page.
Go to the Careers page.
Click "Resources" in the top-right corner of the home page. From the dropdown menu, select "Careers."
Click on “Post Your Jobs Today – FREE.”
Scroll down the page and click “Post Your Jobs Today – FREE.”
Choose a package.
Select a package and click “Listing Details.”
Create your job post.
Start by entering your email address to create your account. When you have confirmed your account details, create your job post.
When you're done, click “Preview” and review your job post. Click “Submit Listing,” then enter your billing details and make the payment. Wait for your listing to be approved, after which it will be activated.
eHoterlier vs. Hcareers:
Hcareers is a popular job board for the hospitality industry in Canada. It has a wide reach and offers far better features than eHotelier. It is also more expensive than eHotelier, which is free until June 2021. However, eHotelier's job board has not yet attracted many companies. It has no Canada jobs listed.
eHotelier vs. EightSix Network:
Unlike eHotelier, EightSix Network does not cater to an international audience and is specific to the hospitality market in Canada. While eHotelier's primary focus is training and development, EightSix Network is a dedicated job search site. It offers more attractive pricing options than eHotelier and also features more job listings.
eHotelier vs. Workopolis:
Workopolis is a better option for hiring local candidates because it is also free and it reaches more people, offers more features like applicant tracking, and posts jobs in English and French. eHotelier is more targeted but has not attracted much attention as a viable job posting option for businesses.
What is eHotelier?
eHotelier is a global professional development and news platform for the hospitality industry. The portal features an extensive selection of hospitality-related training and learning resources, daily industry news, an event calendar, a supplier directory, and a job board.
What does it cost to post a job on eHotelier?
eHotelier's pricing ranges from US$95.00 for a single listing to US$195.00 per month for unlimited job listings. The standard plan, "Unlimited listing" is currently available at no cost, and will revert to its normal pricing of US$95.00 per month from December 31, 2021.
How do I create an account on eHotelier?
- Go to eHotelier's Careers page.
- Click "Login" to the right of "Employers" in the menu bar.
- Enter a user name, email, and password.
- Click "Register."