Basic 1 Post
Single posting in any location. Contact up to 25 candidate matches.
Basic 5 Post Pack**
Basic 10 Post Pack
Includes 4 free job postings per month. Contact up to 50 candidate matches per ad.
US$100.00 /mo. /location + US$39.00 /post once the free limit is exceeded.
*Culinary Agents does not provide pricing in CAD.
**Job post packs are non-refundable and expire 6 months from the purchase date.
Culinary Agents specializes in connecting employers in the food services industry with job seekers from all levels of kitchen, beverage, and service work. They boast a network of 2,374 Canadian hospitality companies, including casual and fine dining restaurants, hotels, travel agencies, and more.
- Reputable job board that has helped top-tier restaurants such as Toqué!, Sushibox, Hawksworth, and Damas find quality staff.
- Access to a marketplace where commercial equipment, restaurant equipment, gear, books, speciality food, and more can be sold and purchased.
- Share events and open calls on the industry event calendar.
- Link Career Pages directly to your website and get real-time Culinary Agents updates while promoting job opportunities to site visitors.
- Automatic candidate matching.
- Job posts distributed to over 500 partner sites.
- Ability to contact candidate matches directly.
- Applicant filtering.
- Option to post anonymously.
- Jobs can be categorized by business type, area of service, and city.
- Option to pay per post or purchase a monthly subscription.
- Multilingual job board, available in English, French, and Italian.
- Posts are limited to a single location.
- Subscriptions only include up to four free posts per month.
- Locations are not transferrable.
- Jobs listed by U.S. city on the home page instead of Canadian provinces and territories.
- Advanced features, such as anonymous job postings, only available with a subscription.
- One business profile per subscription; credits cannot be shared across profiles.
- No localized site for Canada.
- Pricing not listed in CAD.
No customer reviews were found for Culinary Agents.
How to Post a Job on Culinary Agents:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Culinary Agents.
Posting a job on Culinary Agents.
Go to culinaryagents.com.
Navigate to the Culinary Agents home page.
Click on "Post Jobs."
The "Post Jobs" button is in the top-right corner of the home page.
Create an account.
Scroll down to the "Get Started" section. Create an account or log in with Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google.
Enter your details.
Provide some basic information related to your job posting.
Start typing your location under "Current City" and select the applicable option from the drop-down menu.
Check the "I'm here to hire talent" box.
Select an industry of interest from the list, then check the relevant boxes from the drop-down menu.
Write a short description in the "How did you hear about us?" field, then click "Done.
Post your job.
Once you have entered your basic information, you'll be taken to the home page. Click on the green "Post Jobs" button on the top right of the page. Follow the prompts that follow to complete your posting.
Your name should appear beneath the logo on the top left, as well as in the far right-hand corner to show that you're logged in.
Culinary Agents vs. StarChefs JobFinder:
StarChefs JobFinder offers more pricing options than Culinary Agents but has a smaller discount on packages for multiple postings. StarChefs JobFinder also lacks some features offered by Culinary Agents, including an applicant filter and the option to post jobs to other job boards.
Culinary Agents vs. Restaurant Careers:
Culinary Agents features jobs in the food and service industry, while Restaurant Careers mainly posts restaurant jobs. Culinary Agents offers candidate matching, whereas Restaurant Careers aggregates job posts to other boards. A job posting at Culinary Agents costs US$49.00 per month, compared to Restaurant Careers’ price of US$35.00.
Culinary Agents vs. Jobs.ca:
Culinary Agents and Jobs.ca differ in that Culinary Agents is dedicated to jobs in the hospitality sector, while Jobs.ca offers access to a range of niche job boards. A job posting at Culinary Agents costs US$49.00 and the site offers several bonus features. By comparison, Jobs.ca costs C$325.00 for a basic post that lacks the extras Culinary Agents offers.
What is Culinary Agents?
Culinary Agents is a job board for all levels of kitchen, beverage, and service workers.
How much does Culinary Agents cost?
Culinary Agents offers a pay-as-you-go plan and a monthly subscription plan. The pay-as-you-go plan costs US$49.00 per job post while the monthly subscription plan costs US$100.00, and includes four free postings per month.
How do I delete my Culinary Agents profile?
To delete your Culinary Agents profile, cancel your subscriptions, disable certain settings, and contact email@example.com.