Basic Single Job Post
US$49.00 /post /location.
Basic — 5 Posts
US$46.00 /post /location.
Basic — 10 Posts
US$44.00 /post /location.
US$100.00 /mo. /location + $39.00 /post once the free limit is exceeded.
Additional Recruitment Solutions
Contact for quote.
*Job post packs are non-refundable and expire six months from the purchase date.
Culinary Agents is a niche job board that connects employers in the food services industry with job seekers from all levels of kitchen, beverage, and service work. The platform boasts a network of more than 3,000 Canadian hospitality companies, including casual and fine dining restaurants, hotels, travel agencies, and more.
While Culinary Agents is a reputable platform that's used by well-known Canadian companies, such as Toqué!, Sushibox, and Hawksworth, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan. However, the site is a good option for employers in search of both local and international hospitality talent.
- Culinary Agents offers both one-off job posting packages and a monthly subscription plan.
- Employers can share events and open calls on the site's industry event calendar.
- The site offers automatic candidate matching.
- Subscriptions include up to four free posts per month.
- Listings are distributed to over 500 partner job sites, including Indeed, for maximum visibility.
- Employers can contact suitable candidate matches directly.
- Vacancies are shared on the platform's social media accounts.
- Other services include applicant filtering and networking opportunities.
- The site is available in English, Italian, and French.
- Culinary Agents' job post packs are non-refundable and expire within six months of the purchase date.
- Pricing for additional products is not readily available on the website.
- Listings are limited to a single location.
- Jobs are listed by U.S. cities on the site's home page instead of Canadian provinces and territories.
- Pricing is not listed in Canadian dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Culinary Agents.
How to Post a Job on Culinary Agents:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Culinary Agents.
Posting a job on Culinary Agents.
Click on "Post Jobs."
From the home page, click on "Post Jobs" in the top-right corner.
Create an account.
Scroll down the page to the "Get Started" section. Add your details to the online form and click on "Sign up."
Provide some basic information related to your job posting and click on "Done" to continue.
Add your company details to the online form and click on "Save and Continue."
Enter your listing's information.
Add more detail about your job posting to the online form, including the job description, requirements, and benefits. Then, click on "Save and Continue."
Finalize your listing and click on "Save and Continue."
Review your job post to ensure that the information you've provided is correct. Then, click on "Post."
Purchase your listing.
Select your preferred job posting package and add your billing information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "Check Out" to pay for your job post.
Culinary Agents vs. EightSix Network:
Unlike Culinary Agents, which is an international hospitality job board, EightSix Network primarily caters to the Canadian job market. Both sites provide a good range of hiring tools, but only EightSix Network offers a free posting plan, making it the more cost-effective option for employers looking to attract local talent.
Culinary Agents vs. StarChefs JobFinder:
Both global job boards, StarChefs JobFinder and Culinary Agents advertise a range of hospitality jobs. However, StarChefs JobFinder lacks some hiring features offered by Culinary Agents, including an applicant filter and the option to post listings to other job boards.
Culinary Agents vs. Jobs.ca:
Culinary Agents and Jobs.ca differ in that the former site primarily serves the hospitality sector, while Jobs.ca offers access to several niche job boards. A listing on Culinary Agents costs US$49.00 and the site offers bonus features. In contrast, Jobs.ca charges C$325.00 for a job post and lacks the extra hiring tools offered by Culinary Agents.
How much does Culinary Agents cost?
Culinary Agents offers a pay-as-you-go plan and a monthly subscription plan. The pay-as-you-go plan costs US$49.00 per job post, while the monthly subscription plan costs US$100.00 and includes four free postings per month.
How do I delete my Culinary Agents profile?
To delete your Culinary Agents profile, cancel your subscriptions, disable certain settings, and contact Culinary Agents via email.