Basic Single Job Post
Basic — 5 Posts
Basic — 10 Posts
*Job post packs are non-refundable and expire six months from the purchase date.
**Monthly subscriptions include 4 free job posts with additional posts charged at $59.00 per post per location.
Culinary Agents is a niche job board that connects employers in the food services industry with job seekers from all levels of kitchen, beverage, and service work. The platform boasts a network of more than 3,000 Canadian hospitality companies, including casual and fine dining restaurants, hotels, travel agencies, and more.
While Culinary Agents is a reputable platform that's used by well-known Canadian companies, such as Toqué!, Sushibox, and Hawksworth, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan. However, the site is a good option for employers in search of both local and international hospitality talent.
- Culinary Agents offers both one-off job posting packages and a monthly subscription plan.
- Employers can share events and open calls on the site's industry event calendar.
- The site offers automatic candidate matching.
- Subscriptions include up to four free posts per month.
- Listings are distributed to over 500 partner job sites, including Indeed, for maximum visibility.
- Employers can contact suitable candidate matches directly.
- Vacancies are shared on the platform's social media accounts.
- Other services include applicant filtering and networking opportunities.
- The site is available in English, Italian, and French.
- Culinary Agents' job post packs are non-refundable and expire within six months of the purchase date.
- Pricing for additional products is not readily available on the website.
- Listings are limited to a single location.
- Jobs are listed by U.S. cities on the site's home page instead of Canadian provinces and territories.
- Pricing is not listed in Canadian dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Culinary Agents.
Culinary Agents vs. EightSix Network:
Unlike Culinary Agents, which is an international hospitality job board, EightSix Network primarily caters to the Canadian job market. Both sites provide a good range of hiring tools, but only EightSix Network offers a free posting plan, making it the more cost-effective option for employers looking to attract local talent.
Culinary Agents vs. StarChefs JobFinder:
Both global job boards, StarChefs JobFinder and Culinary Agents advertise a range of hospitality jobs. However, StarChefs JobFinder lacks some hiring features offered by Culinary Agents, including an applicant filter and the option to post listings to other job boards.
Culinary Agents vs. Jobs.ca:
Culinary Agents and Jobs.ca differ in that the former site primarily serves the hospitality sector, while Jobs.ca offers access to several niche job boards. A listing on Culinary Agents costs US$69.00 and the site offers bonus features. In contrast, Jobs.ca charges C$325.00 for a job post and lacks the extra hiring tools offered by Culinary Agents.