Free and paid optons.
Social media promotion
Searchable resume database
Branded company profiles
Phone and email.
Founded in 2017, StarChefs JobFinder is a relatively young job board that has become a leading recruitment platform for hiring food, beverage, restaurant, and hospitality professionals throughout the U.S. The platform has over 40,000 registered candidates, offering employers access to a large, specialized audience of job seekers.
Key features include both free and paid job posting plans, discounted bulk job posting packages, and candidate screening questions on job posts. However, the free job posting plan is limited to junior positions and the platform lacks advanced hiring features, such as social media promotion and job board syndication.
- StarChef JobFinder offers various pricing plans for different vacancy levels as well as job posting packages.
- The platform allows employers to post entry-level positions for free.
- Employers can add predefined and custom screening questions to job posts to help filter candidates.
- The platform is a niche job board that gives employers access to a specialized audience of over 40,000 candidates.
- Job postings are more affordable than competitors, such as Poached Jobs and Culinary Agents.
- The platform reviews job ads for typos and to ensure that links are functional.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by keywords, job type, tags, and regions, to connect with suitable employers.
- The site features a top tips guide to help employers craft more effective job posts.
- The platform lacks a searchable resume database.
- Job ads are not syndicated to other job boards.
- The free job posting plan is only available for junior positions.
While reviews of StarChefs JobFinder are limited online, one Sitejabber user gave the platform a 5-star rating, praising the platform for the number of jobs listed on the site and its ability to help chefs and restaurant industry professionals connect with employers.
Single Job Post
$50.00 - $150.00 /post.*
5 Pack of $50 Jobs
5 Pack of $95 Jobs
5 pack of $150 Jobs
*Job post pricing varies depending on the level of the vacancy. Junior roles can be advertised for free.
How to Post a Job on StarChefs JobFinder:
Five easy steps for posting a job on StarChefs JobFinder.
Posting a job on StarChefs JobFinder.
Navigate to the StarChefs JobFinder home page.
From the home page, hover over "Employers" in the top-right corner of the page and select "Post A Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Start by adding your email address to create your account.
Scroll down and select a position level by checking the appropriate box.
Add a job type, tags, and a job description.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Select one or more predefined screening questions.
You can also choose to add custom screening questions.
Scroll down and add your company details.
Once complete, click on "PREVIEW" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
Check your job post for accuracy. Click on "EDIT LISTING" to make any changes. Once you're happy with your job post, click on "CHOOSE A PACKAGE."
Select a job posting plan.
Select a job posting package that best suits your hiring needs by checking the box next to your desired plan. Then, click on "SUBMIT."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and enter your billing details. Scroll down and select a payment method. Click on "PLACE ORDER" to complete the purchase.
If you have a coupon code, you can enter it on this page.
Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be reviewed and posted to the StarChefs JobFinder website.
StarChefs JobFinder vs. Culinary Agents:
While Culinary Agents' basic job post is roughly the same price as StarChefs JobFinder's, the latter stands out as the more affordable option thanks to its free job posting service for junior positions. However, Culinary Agents offers social media promotion, candidate matching tools, and job board syndication, which StarChefs JobFinder lacks.
StarChefs JobFinder vs. Poached Jobs:
Poached Jobs promotes job posts across a network of over 30 platforms for increased visibility — a feature that StarChefs JobFinder lacks. Both platforms lack a searchable resume database, but only StarChefs JobFinder offers a free job posting option, albeit only for junior chef and restaurant positions.
StarChefs JobFinder vs. ChefCrossing:
Like StarChefs JobFinder, ChefCrossing offers both free and paid options. However, at $399.00 per month, its paid job posting plans are costlier than StarChefs JobFinder's, which start at $50.00 per post. ChefCrossing is more feature-rich, offering job board syndication and a searchable resume database.
What is StarChefs JobFinder?
StarChefs JobFinder is a chef job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with a range of chefs and culinary professionals across the country.
What does it cost to post a job on StarChefs JobFinder?
StarChefs JobFinder's pricing ranges from $50.00 - $150.00 per post, depending on the role. The platform also offers a number of discounted bulk job posting packages.
How do I create an account on StarChefs JobFinder?
- Go to the StarChefs JobFinder home page.
- Click on "Login/Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the "Register" form and select "Employer" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.