Job Ad (live for 28 days) new customer special
Job Ad (live for 28 days)
CV Database (1 month access; contact up to 100 people)
Contact for quote.
CatererGlobal is a global hospitality job board that is owned and operated by Totaljobs, one of the U.K.'s leading job boards. The platform is incredibly easy to navigate and lets employers post jobs and gives them access to a large resume database to search for suitable candidates.
There are several additional features employers can use to increase the exposure of their job postings. Pricing for these is only available on request. Unfortunately, CatererGlobal does not offer free trials or features and is rather expensive compared to competitors Hcareers and HospitalityCrossing.
- The platform is simple and easy to use.
- Employers can access a database of more than 1.3 million CVs.
- The platform is good for reaching an international talent pool.
- Premium job ads allow employers to showcase their brand.
- Employers can use targeted emails designed by CatererGlobal's creative team to increase exposure.
- Employers can pay for their job posts to take the top spot on certain search results for seven days.
- Employers can expand the reach of their job posts with social job ads on Facebook and Twitter.
- CatererGlobal is more expensive than most competitors, including the likes of Hcareers and iHireHospitality.
- The site only offers U.K.-based phone support from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (GMT).
- Pricing is only listed in GBP.
- CatererGlobal is not ideal for local recruiting as it attracts far less traffic from the U.S. than locally-based competitors such as Hcareers and Hospitality Online.
Users on both Reddit and Quora have recommended CatererGlobal to others looking for work in the hospitality industry. While we could not find any employer reviews, testimonials featured on the CatererGlobal website describe the platform as very user-friendly and an easy and fast way to successfully recruit suitable candidates.
How to Post a Job on CatererGlobal:
Five easy steps for posting a job ad on CatererGlobal.
Posting a job on CatererGlobal.
Register an account with CatererGlobal.
Visit CatererGlobal's recruiter page and click “Register" in the top-right corner of the page. Complete the registration form by entering your details and click “Register.”
Buy job credits.
Once you've logged in, you will be directed to your account dashboard. Click the "Buy job credits" button.
Select the number of credits you want to buy.
Indicate the number of jobs you want to advertise and then click "BUY NOW."
If you're a new customer, take note of the promotion code below the "BUY NOW" button.
Make the purchase.
Review the items in your basket and enter the new customer promotion code, if applicable. Then, click "CHECKOUT," enter your billing information, and complete the purchase.
Create and publish your job ad.
Once you have job credits, you can click “Create job ad” in your account dashboard, enter your job details, and publish your post.
Make sure that you preview your job ad before going live to ensure that there are no errors or misinformation.
CatererGlobal vs. Hospitality Online:
Hospitality Online, like CatererGlobal, is a global hospitality job board, although the majority of traffic comes from the U.S., whereas CatererGlobal receives most of its site traffic from the U.A.E. The price per posting charged by the two sites is very similar.
CatererGlobal vs. Hosco:
Hosco and CatererGlobal are both global hospitality job boards, but only Hosco offers additional resources to help job seekers grow their careers in the industry, such as a list of courses and career advice. Neither platform offers a free trial.
CatererGlobal vs. HospitalityCrossing:
Unlike CatererGlobal, HospitalityCrossing caters primarily to the U.S. hospitality industry. While HospitalityCrossing does not feature employer profiles, it does syndicate job posts to other boards for increased exposure. It is also an attractive job board for job seekers as it actively aggregates job posts from a variety of sources.
What is CatererGlobal?
CatererGlobal is a global job board for the hospitality industry.
What does it cost to post a job on CatererGlobal?
CatererGlobal's pricing starts at £125.00 for first-time customers and £250.00 per posting thereafter. One month's access to CatererGlobal's CV database costs £270.00.
How do I create an account on CatererGlobal?
- Visit www.catererglobal.com.
- Click “Register.”
- Enter your details and create a password.
- Click “Register.”