Job Ad - New Customers
Contact for quote.
*Employers interested in one of CatererGlobal's job post upgrades should contact the company via telephone for more details.
**Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
CatererGlobal is a niche job posting site that is owned and operated by Totaljobs, one of the U.K.'s leading job boards. The platform is easy to navigate and lets employers post jobs, search through the site's resume database, and manage applications.
There are several additional features employers can use to increase the exposure of their job postings, but pricing for these is only available on request. CatererGlobal also does not offer free trials and is costly compared to other niche job sites, such as Hcareers and HospitalityCrossing.
- CatererGlobal gives employers access to more than 1.4 million hospitality workers in the U.S. and abroad.
- The platform is easy to use.
- Well-known companies, such as Armani Hotel and InterContinental Hotels Group, have used the job board to hire talent.
- Employers search through the site's extensive CV database for suitable candidates.
- Premium job ads allow employers to showcase their brand.
- Employers can use targeted emails designed by CatererGlobal's creative team to increase their listing's exposure.
- Other paid services include social media promotion and a top job upgrade.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- CatererGlobal is costly compared to other niche job boards, such as Hcareers and iHireHospitality.
- The site only offers U.K.-based phone support.
- Pricing is not available in U.S. dollars.
- The platform is not ideal for local recruiting as it attracts far less traffic from the U.S. than locally-based competitors.
While online reviews of CatererGlobal are limited, testimonials featured on the website describe the platform as user-friendly and an easy and fast way to successfully recruit hospitality candidates.
How to Post a Job on CatererGlobal:
Four easy steps for posting a job CatererGlobal.
Posting a Job on CatererGlobal.
Start the job posting process.
Visit CatererGlobal's home page and click on "Advertise now" in the top-right corner.
Buy job credits.
Under "Job ads," click on "NEW TO US? PAY £125."
Choose the number of job credits you'd like to purchase and click on "BUY NOW."
Pay for your job post.
Review the items in your basket and enter the new customer promotion code, if applicable. Then, click on "CHECKOUT SECURELY." You will be prompted to sign in or register an account, after which you can enter your billing information and complete the purchase.
You can also click on "PayPal Checkout" to pay for your listing through PayPal.
Create and post your vacancy.
Once you have job credits, you can click on “Create job ad” in your account dashboard to create and post your listing.
CatererGlobal vs. Hospitality Online:
Like CatererGlobal, Hospitality Online is a global hospitality job board. The majority of Hospitality Online's website traffic comes from the U.S., whereas CatererGlobal receives most of its site traffic from the U.A.E. While both platforms offer promoted listings and targeted emails, CatererGlobal has a CV database, which Hospitality Online lacks.
CatererGlobal vs. Hosco:
Hosco and CatererGlobal are both hospitality job boards with an international presence. However, Hosco is more geared towards job seekers and offers additional resources to help workers grow their careers in the industry. While CatererGlobal offers several paid job posting options, employers need to contact Hosco for their pricing.
CatererGlobal vs. HospitalityCrossing:
Unlike CatererGlobal, HospitalityCrossing primarily serves the U.S. hospitality industry, making it the better option for local hiring. HospitalityCrossing syndicates listings to other job boards for increased exposure. HospitalityCrossing also has a free job posting option, which CatererGlobal lacks.
What is CatererGlobal?
CatererGlobal is a niche job board that helps employers fill their hospitality vacancies with professionals in the U.S. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on CatererGlobal?
CatererGlobal's pricing starts at £125.00 +VAT for first-time customers and £250.00 +VAT per posting thereafter. Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
How do I create an account on CatererGlobal?
- Navigate to CatererGlobal's home page.
- Click on the profile icon and select "RECRUITERS."
- Click on "Register new customer."
- Fill out the online form and click on "REGISTER."