Job Ad (live for 28 days) new customer special
Job Ad (live for 28 days)
CV Database (1 month access; contact up to 100 people)
Contact for quote.
CatererGlobal is based in the U.K. and is owned by Totaljobs but caters to an international audience. The platform gets the most visits by country from the United Arab Emirates and India, making it a great option for U.K. employers to reach candidates from these regions without limiting their posts' international reach.
CatererGlobal is incredibly easy to use and features a large resume database to search for suitable candidates. CatererGlobal does not offer free trials or features and is rather expensive when compared to popular competitors, such as Caterer.com, Culinary Agents, and HospitalityJobsUK.
- The website is user-friendly.
- The platform allows U.K. employers to reach and find international candidates.
- Employers can access a database of more than 1.3 million CVs.
- The selection of recruitment solutions includes a managed services package.
- Employers can buy premium job ads to showcase their brand.
- Employers can use targeted emails designed by CatererGlobal's creative team to increase exposure.
- Employers can pay for their job posts to take the top spot on certain search results for seven days.
- Employers can expand the reach of their job posts with social job ads on Facebook and Twitter.
- The platform has U.K-based offices and a local contact number for customer support.
- U.K. businesses that use the site include Brooke Street Bureau and Care UK.
- The platform is more expensive than local competitors, such as Culinary Agents and HospitalityJobsUK.
- The site is not ideal for local recruiting efforts as it receives most of its traffic from the U.S. and countries in the Middle East.
Users on both Reddit and Quora have recommended CatererGlobal to others looking for work in the hospitality industry. Testimonials featured on the CatererGlobal website describe the platform as very user-friendly and an easy and fast way to successfully recruit suitable candidates.
How to Post a Job on CatererGlobal:
Five easy steps for posting a job ad on CatererGlobal.
Posting a job on CatererGlobal.
Register an account with CatererGlobal.
Visit CatererGlobal's recruiter page and click “Register" in the top-right corner of the page. Complete the registration form by entering your details and click “Register.”
Buy job credits.
Once you've logged in, you will be directed to your account dashboard. Click the "Buy job credits" button.
Select the number of credits you want to buy.
Indicate the number of jobs you want to advertise and then click "BUY NOW."
If you're a new customer, take note of the promotion code below the "BUY NOW" button.
Make the purchase.
Review the items in your basket and enter the new customer promotion code, if applicable. Then, click "CHECKOUT," enter your billing information, and complete the purchase.
Create and publish your job ad.
Once you have job credits, you can click “Create job ad” in your account dashboard.
Make sure that you preview your job ad before going live to ensure that there are no errors or misinformation.
CatererGlobal vs. Hosco:
Hosco and CatererGlobal are both global hospitality job boards, but only Hosco offers additional resources to help job seekers grow their careers in the industry, such as a list of courses and career advice. Neither platform offers a free trial.
CatererGlobal vs. Caterer.com:
While Caterer.com and CatererGlobal are both part of the Totaljobs network, they differ in their pricing and audience. Caterer.com is U.K.-focused while CatererGlobal is an international job portal. Unless you want to reach international candidates, Caterer.com is the better option as it attracts more local traffic.
CatererGlobal vs. Culinary Agents:
CatererGlobal and Culinary Agents are both international job posting sites catering to the hospitality industry. While Culinary Agents distributes job posts to more than 500 partner sites and is far more affordable than CatererGlobal, it does not offer a searchable resume database like CatererGlobal.
What does it cost to post a job on CatererGlobal?
CatererGlobal's pricing starts at £125.00 for first-time customers and £250.00 per posting thereafter. One month's access to CatererGlobal's CV database costs £270.00.
How do I create an account on CatererGlobal?
- Visit www.catererglobal.com.
- Click “Register.”
- Enter your details and create a password.
- Click “Register.”