From £59.00 +VAT /post.
Up to 12 months.
Job ad distribution
Bulk job postings
Phone and email.
247recruit is a general job board that forms part of an extensive network of job posting sites. Featuring email alerts, social media sharing, and above-average post durations of up to 12 months, 247recruit provides employers with all they need to create an efficient recruitment process.
That said, the platform does not operate as a traditional job board, is more costly than its top competitors, and is missing some advanced tools, such as candidate matching, CV database access, and applicant tracking.
- Employers can display their job ad for up to 12 months.
- Annual subscriptions and bulk job posting packages are available.
- All users are granted access to the JobsPage feature.
- With the JobsPage, employers can promote vacancies through email, social media channels, and flyers on the website.
- Employers can add images and logos to their job listings to improve visibility.
- The dashboard allows employers to pause, edit, and re-list vacancies anytime.
- All job listings are distributed across 247recruit's extensive network of job posting sites.
- Compared to top competitors, Caterer.com and Hospitality Jobs UK, 247recruit is the costlier option.
- There are no free job posting plans available.
- 247recruit does not offer access to a searchable CV database.
- The website makes no mention of candidate matching or applicant tracking capabilities.
- The number of job sites the ad is shared with depends on each plan.
- 247recruit is not a traditional job board. Instead, employers receive a JobsPage web address where they can post vacancies.
We were unable to find any online reviews of 247recruit.
Standard Job Posting (30 Days)
£59.00 +VAT /mo.
Premium Job Posting (30 Days)
£99.00 +VAT /mo.
Email Solus eShot
£100.00 +VAT /week.
Add-On: Home Page Advert
£100.00 +VAT /week.
Email Monthly Bulletin Listing
£150.00 +VAT /week.
*247recruit also offers featured listings and packages with discounted rates and longer post durations for businesses that require more recruitment time.
247recruit vs. Caterer.com:
For a 30-day job post, Caterer.com charges £165.00 +VAT or £80.00 +VAT for a new customer. In contrast, 247recruit costs £59.00 +VAT for a single job posting, but employers do have the option for longer posting times. Despite being more affordable, 247recruit is lacking some advanced tools Caterer.com has, such as resume database access.
247recruit vs. Culinary Agents:
While both platforms offer standard listings and social media sharing, Culinary Agents' subscription plans stand out for their robust features, which include candidate matching and four free posts per month. Comparatively, Culinary Agents charges £49.00 +VAT per post, whereas 247recruit charges £59.00 +VAT per post, making it the costlier option.
247recruit vs. Hospitality Jobs UK:
Hospitality Jobs UK is the best option for employers looking to use a niche job posting site. That said, Hospitality Jobs UK is a costly alternative, with prices starting at £90.00 +VAT per post. With 247recruit, your target market is more generalized, but its prices start at £59.00 +VAT per post.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on 247recruit?
247recruit's pricing starts at £59.00 +VAT for a single job posting.
How does 247recruit work?
With 247recruit, employers receive a unique JobsPage web address where they can post vacancies. The JobsPage is an employer's own private job board where they can post vacancies and promote the latest openings via social media, email, and flyers on their own website.