Institute of Hospitality Job Board
£185.00 for a 12-month affiliate membership.
Job email alerts
Candidate management tools
Phone and email.
The Institute of Hospitality is a great resource for hospitality companies to target students and professionals in the industry. The IoH has over 15,000 members worldwide and boasts a local and global job board powered by Caterer.com.
At the time of writing, the local and global job boards collectively list over 44,000 vacancies. While the IoH is a reputable organization, it is not a dedicated job portal and appears to lack many important features that employers may need to make the hiring process easier.
- The IoH is a well-known organization that represents hospitality staff and employers in the U.K. and neighboring countries.
- Employers can post short- and long-term vacancies in various industries, including food services, accommodation, and tourism.
- The local job board receives roughly 5,200 views per month, with over half of its traffic originating in the U.K.
- Search filters help job seekers easily find vacancies in their area of specialty.
- Job offers are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- Customer support is available via phone and email.
- Job advertising prices are not readily available on the website, making it difficult to gauge the platform's affordability.
- The website makes no mention of recruitment tools, such as a resume database or applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Institute of Hospitality's job boards.
An affiliate membership with the IoH costs £185.00 and is valid for 12 months. Job posting costs are not readily available on the site. For more information, contact the organization via phone or email.
How to Post a Job on the Institute of Hospitality's Job Boards:
In order to post a job on the IoH's job boards, employers have to sign up as members.
Institute of Hospitality (IoH) vs. Hospitality Online:
Hospitality Online is a U.S.-based job portal with a global reach. The site is trusted by top global brands and offers a range of features, such as applicant tracking and email campaigns. However, they only charge in U.S. dollars, and the site receives very little traffic from the U.K. compared to IoH.
Institute of Hospitality (IoH) vs. Hospitality Jobs UK:
Hospitality Jobs UK is a dedicated job board for the hospitality industry. Like the IoH, they target a niche audience in the U.K., but lack candidate management tools and a resume database. The platform has a free posting option for apprenticeships, while paid posts start at £90.00 +VAT and are active for 42 days compared to the regular 30.
Institute of Hospitality (IoH) vs. CatererGlobal:
CatererGlobal is a robust platform that helps employers fill various roles in the hospitality industry. The site boasts a resume database of over 1.4 million candidates, and the job posting process is easy and straightforward. However, the majority of its traffic originates in India and the UAE, making IoH a better option for hiring locally.
Institute of Hospitality
Jan 01, 1938
14 Palmerston Rd., Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4QL
Number of Employees
What does the Institute of Hospitality do?
The Institute of Hospitality is a professional membership body for the hospitality industry both in and outside the U.K. They offer a local and global job board for employers to post vacancies.
What does it cost to post a job on Institute of Hospitality?
A membership with the Institute of Hospitality costs £185.00 once-off. However, it is not clear what the costs are to post a job on the site.