1 Month 1 Position
1 Month 3 Positions
2 Months up to 3 Positions
1 Job Advert on Turijobs
1 Job Advert on Caterer.com
1 Job Advert on CatererGlobal
€179.00 +VAT /wk.
€179.00 +VAT /wk.
€249.00 +VAT /day /job board.
Premium Company Profile 6 Months
Premium Company Profile 12 Months
CV Database Access
€69.00 +VAT /wk.
HotelCareer is a niche job board that caters to the international hospitality industry. With over 1.86 million listing views per month, the platform gives employers access to a large pool of job seekers at all career levels.
The job board offers a host of recruitment services to streamline the hiring process, such as access to a resume database of more than 84,800 candidates, employer branding, job syndication, featured listings, and targeted email alerts.
- HotelCareer has a dedicated site for international job postings.
- The platform offers several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can list a wide variety of hotel and hospitality jobs throughout the U.S., Europe, North Africa, and Asia.
- The site offers employer branding packages for increased brand awareness.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can access the platform's extensive resume database to connect with talent.
- Vacancies are shared to a number of international niche job sites.
- Employers can purchase "Premium Job" and "Top Listing" upgrades for increased visibility.
- HotelCareer does not offer a free job posting option.
- Listings are limited to one location per post.
- The site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of HotelCareer, the company features several client testimonials on its website.
How to Post a Job on HotelCareer:
Four easy steps for posting a job on HotelCareer.
Posting a job on HotelCareer.
Go to HotelCareer's home page.
From the home page, click on "Book job advertisements" toward the top-right corner.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose the job posting package that best suits your hiring needs and click on "Book now" under the applicable heading.
Create an account.
Add your company details to the online form and click on "Next."
Once you're account has been approved, you'll be able to purchase your job posting package.
Create and post your listing.
Once you've paid for your job post, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy to the site.
HotelCareer vs. Hospitality Jobs UK:
Like HotelCareer, Hospitality Jobs UK offers employer branding and featured listings. Of the two sites, Hospitality Jobs UK is more affordable, charging £90.00 +VAT per listing, whereas a job post on HotelCareer costs €299.00 +VAT. However, HotelCareer has a global reach, while Hospitality Jobs UK only caters to the local job market.
HotelCareer vs. Culinary Agents:
Both international job sites, HotelCareer and Culinary Agents primarily list hospitality positions. While HotelCareer charges €299.00 +VAT per job post, Culinary Agents' pricing starts at £49.00 for a single vacancy, making it the budget-friendly option. Both platforms offer job syndication but only HotelCareer has a searchable resume database.
HotelCareer vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a U.K.-based job board that advertises a variety of general jobs. In comparison, HotelCareer is a global platform that primarily lists hospitality vacancies. While both platforms offer resume searches, employer branding, and targeted email alerts, HotelCareer has featured listings for increased visibility, which Reed.co.uk lacks.
Jan 01, 1996
What is HotelCareer?
HotelCareer is a niche job board that connects employers with hospitality workers throughout the U.K. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on HotelCareer?
HotelCareer's pricing starts at €299.00 +VAT for a job post. The platform also offers employer branding, job distribution, and featured posting packages.
How do I create an account on HotelCareer?
- Navigate to HotelCareer's home page and click on "Book job advertisements."
- Click on "Login" and select "Register."
- Fill out the online form and click on "Register" to create an account.