From US$375.00 /post.
Bulk posting plans
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
Branded email campaigns
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Hospitality Online offers a comprehensive range of hiring services, including applicant tracking and social media sharing, to connect with an extensive pool of global talent in the hospitality sector. The job board also features several tools missing from competitor platforms, including CV archiving and branded email campaigns.
Outside the U.S., the second-highest number of site visitors come from the U.K and local employers may find the platform ideal for filling remote positions in the hospitality industry. However, pricing is not available in pounds sterling and the job board does not offer local customer support.
- Hospitality Online has a global presence, with staff in the U.S., Africa, Indonesia, India, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Jobs are grouped by category, state, or popularity, so vacancies are easier to find.
- With cross-posting features, employers can post to listings other job boards, such as Craigslist and SnagAJob.
- The job board provides access to a talent pool comprising hospitality professionals from all over the world.
- Employers can promote their listings on social media, build employer profiles, and brand their company or property.
- The applicant tracking tool includes Indeed Easy Apply that feeds jobs from the site to Indeed, allowing for direct job applications.
- CV archiving and free printed flyers are available.
- Employers can design branded email campaigns to market career fairs and increase the visibility of job openings.
- Hospitality Online has been used by several well-known brands, such as Hotel Indigo, Hilton, Sheraton, and Marriot.
- The site receives less than 2% of its traffic from the U.K., which may not appeal to local employers.
- There is no local office or customer support.
- There are no multilingual sites, which may deter candidates from other parts of Europe from applying.
- Hospitality Online's pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- Job seekers cannot filter for jobs in the United Kingdom; they can only search by city.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Hospitality Online.
Single Ad Credit
Unlimited Advertising Package
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
Hospitality Online vs. Caterer.com:
Caterer.com is a great place to find hospitality staff in the U.K. as it receives over 80% of its traffic from local job seekers, compared to Hospitality Online that only has 2% local traffic. Caterer.com is also more affordable than Hospitality Online, charging £80.00 +VAT per post, compared to the latter's US$375.00 per post. Of the two, only Hospitality Online feature applicant tracking tools.
Hospitality Online vs. HospitalityJobs.com:
Hospitality Online's basic job post costs US$375.00, while HospitalityJobs.com charges US$9.99 for a monthly subscription plan that includes job posting, basic applicant tracking, and CV database access. Hospitality Online, however, also features custom-built career sites, an applicant assessment tool, and onboarding — features missing from HospitalityJobs.com.
Hospitality Online vs. Hospitality Jobs UK:
Hospitality Online and Hospitality Jobs UK offer similar hiring services, such as company profiles, email job alerts, and access to a niche pool of hospitality workers. However, Hospitality Online also features applicant tacking tools, which the latter lacks. While Hospitality Online charges US$375.00 per post, Hospitality Jobs UK charges £90.00 +VAT per post and has a better local reach than the former.