1 Job Ad for 30 days.
CV Database Access.
Full recruitment package.
Contact for quote.
Job Posting Discounts:
Caterer.com currently offers 70% off job ads for barista, waiting staff, and pub/bar staff. This means that employers looking to advertise available jobs in these fields will only pay £49.00 per post.
In addition, new employers using the service for their first job ad will only cost £80.00. This deal is activated when an employer registers their new employers account.
Caterer.com is an advanced and easy-to-use niche job board that offers hospitality recruitment advice, CV database access, and a job advertisement board. As part of the Totaljobs Group, vacancies advertised on Caterer.com also appear on Totaljobs, Jobsite, CatererGlobal, and CWJobs.
With Caterer.com, employers can manage applications while on the go through their computers, tablets, and/or mobile. Job seekers can access the job board without an account and can search for jobs by location or niche.
- Caterer.com offers an intuitive mobile app.
- Employers who are new to Caterer.com only pay £80.00 for their first job ad.
- Job seekers can browse through the job board for free, which helps increase the number of applicants who view job ads.
- Caterer.com is a niche job board, which helps filter the candidate pool by expertise and location.
- The platform's reach includes the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The CV database has over 800,000 professional CVs to browse through.
- Caterer.com offers robust features, such as instant candidate recommendations, targeted emails, company branding, and recruitment and interview advice.
- The 70% discount is limited to selected jobs.
- Employers must pay extra to access the CV database.
- Compared to competitors, such as Hospitality Jobs UK and Culinary Agents, Caterer.com is the more costly option.
We were unable to find customer reviews of Caterer.com online.
How to Post a Job Ad on Caterer.com:
Three easy steps to post a job ad on Caterer.com.
Posting a job ad on Caterer.com.
Navigate to Caterer.com's home page.
Go to Caterer.com and click on "Advertise now" in the top-right corner of the home page.
Choose a job posting package.
Browse through the various job posting packages and discounts available. Once you've chosen a package that suits your company's recruitment needs, click on "Buy Job Ads." This will take you to another page that outlines what your chosen plan includes. Read through all the details and click on "Buy Now."
On the final payments page, you'll receive an invoice detailing your purchase once again. Click on "Checkout securely" to continue.
Register an account and post your job ad.
On the final step, you'll need to log in or register a new account with Caterer.com. Once this step is complete, you can fill in the online job description form, complete payment, and publish the job ad.
Caterer.com vs. Chefjobs:
Similar to Caterer.com, Chefjobs is a niche job board that caters to the food service industry in the United Kingdom. However, the two competitors' target markets differ slightly. While Caterer.com advertises a range of hospitality jobs, including concierge, chef, and bar attendant positions, Chefjobs mainly advertises chef positions.
Caterer.com vs. Culinary Agents:
Caterer.com and Culinary Agents differ in that while the former strictly advertises foodservice jobs, Culinary Agents targets kitchen, beverage, and service jobs of all levels. In comparison, Culinary Agents is the more affordable option, costing at least £116.00 less than Caterer.com. Unlike Culinary Agents, Caterer.com lacks bulk packages.
Caterer.com vs. Indeed:
Both Indeed and Caterer.com are great job boards that offer employers different benefits. Indeed is a free, general job board that boasts an impressive international reach, while Caterer.com is restricted to the U.K. and mainly advertises jobs in the food service industry, which could help employers looking to fill niche positions.
How much does Caterer.com job ads cost?
It costs between £49.00 and £165.00 per post, depending on the position you're advertising or if discounts are applicable to your order.
How can I create an employers account with Caterer.com?
- Go to Caterer.com and click on the human-shaped icon on the main home page menu.
- From the drop-down menu, click on "Recruiters."
- On the following page, you'll see the option to sign in. Below this section, click on "Register new customer" instead.
- Complete the registration form and click on "Register."